OSSC Junior Executive Assistant Recruitment 2022: Odisha Staff Selection Commission is all set to conduct a recruitment examination to recruit 129 Junior Executive Assistant in the Odisha Secretariat. Soon OSSC will release an official notification for the upcoming OSSC JEA Recruitment 2022.
In this post, you will get complete information about the Odisha Secretariat Junior Executive Assistant eligibility details, Salary, Syllabus and Exam Pattern, etc. So read this post thoroughly and prepare for the upcoming Odisha Junior Executive Assistant Examination.
OSSC JEA Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Post Name||Junior Executive Assistant|
|Qualification||any Bachelor Degree|
|Salary||Rs 5200- 20,200/-|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Odisha JEA Notification Details
Here we are providing all the details of the OSSC JEA Vacancy 2022. So Check the application process, age limit, post-wise qualification, experience, selection criteria, and the detailed application process which is given below.
|Notification Released||Release Soon|
|Starting Date for Registration/ Re-registration||–|
|Last Date for Registration/ Re-registration||–|
|Last Date for Submission of Registered Application||–|
Application Fees for OPSC ASO Exam
- For Others: Rs. 200/-
- For SC, ST of Odisha, PwD: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online by Using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
Vacancy Details of Odisha JEA Recruitment 2022
The following are the expected vacancies. Kindly wait for the official notification to know about the exact vacancy details
|Junior Executive Assistant||129|
Kindly check the official notification for category-wise vacancy details.
The salary structure for OSSC Junior Executive Assistant is Scale of Pay of Rs.5200–20,200/- as per the group c posts
The following educational qualification and age criteria are required to apply for the OSSC JEA recruitment 2022.
The candidates should have a minimum age of 21 as of January 2022 and should not be above the age of 32 years.
Age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories as per the law.
- The candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- The candidate should have computer knowledge.
The candidates will be directly recruited on the basis of performance in the Written Test and Skill test in computer application.
How to Apply the OSSC JEA Application Form
- Go to the official application portal of OSSC
- Then Read the official notification of Odisha JEA Advertisement Posts.
- Then Click on apply and and register yourself by providing all the details.
- Then Fill the application form by providing all the necessary details
- Pay the application fees if applicable
- then printout the confirmation page and keep it for your future reference.