OSSC Junior Executive Assistant Recruitment Notification 2022 has been released by the Odisha Staff selection commission. OSSC is inviting applications from young dynamic and eligible candidates for the 130 no of Junior Executive Assistants in the Odisha Secretariat. All the Odisha Junior Executive Assistant aspirants can fill up the OSSC JEA application form till 11th September 2022.
This post will give you all the details of OSSC Junior Executive Assistant Recruitment 2022. All aspirants are advised to carefully check the qualification details, Syllabus, Salary structure, and exam date of the Odisha JEA vacancy before filling out the application form.
Now candidates can start their preparation for Odisha JEA Recruitment Examination 2022. The Syllabus and Question papers are updated here and you can download all the previous year Junior Executive Assistant question papers in PDF Format.
OSSC JEA Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Junior Executive Assistant
|any Bachelor Degree
|Mode Of Application
Odisha JEA Notification Details
Here we are providing all the details of the OSSC JEA Vacancy 2022. So Check the application process, age limit, post-wise qualification, experience, selection criteria, and the detailed application process given below.
|Starting Date for Registration/ Re-registration
|Last Date for Registration/ Re-registration
|Last Date for Submission of Registered Application
Application Fees for OPSC JEA Exam
- There are no application fees required to fill up the Odisha Junior Executive Assistant application form.
Vacancy Details of Odisha JEA Recruitment 2022
The following are the expected vacancies. Kindly check the official notification to know about the exact vacancy details
|Junior Executive Assistant
Kindly check the official notification for category-wise vacancy details.
The salary structure for OSSC Junior Executive Assistant is a Scale of Pay of Rs.14200/- as per the group c posts
The following educational qualification and age criteria are required to apply for the OSSC JEA recruitment 2022.
The candidates should have a minimum age of 21 as of January 2022 and not be above the age of 38.
Age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories as per the law.
- The candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- The candidate should have computer knowledge.
The candidates will be directly recruited on the basis of performance in the Written Test and Skill test in computer application.
OSSC Junior Executive Assistant Exam Pattern
Ossc will conduct a written examination to select the candidates for the posts of JEA vacancy. The detailed exam is as follows
- Language Test in Odisha and English: Each subject will carry 50 marks and the duration of each subject is of 30 minutes. Questions will be MCQ type. Each question carries 2.5 marks. For each wrong answer, 0.625 will be deducted.
- Typing test in English
- Test in computer application: Questions from MS office and the internet will be asked in this exam. Each question will be MCQ type. The total mark is 70 marks.
How to Apply OSSC JEA Application Form
- Go to the official application portal of OSSC
- Then Read the official notification of Odisha JEA Advertisement Posts.
- Then Click on apply and register yourself by providing all the details.
- Then Fill out the application form by providing all the necessary details
- Pay the application fees if applicable
- then print out the confirmation page and keep it for your future reference.