RSMSSB JE Recruitment 2022: Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board is inviting application from eligible candidates for Junior Engineer Posts. These Vacancies are for TSP & Non TSP Areas of Rajastahan. If you are an aspirant of Rajasthan Junior engineer Job then check the details of Vacancies, Age Limit, Education Qualification, Pay Scale & How to Apply is given below….
The online application for the Rajasthan JEN Bharti already started from 21 January 2022. Applicants can fill up the Rajasthan je civil mechanical electrical Recruitment till 19 February 2022. Candidates are advised to fill up the online application form as early as possible to avoid last minute rush.
RSMSSB JE Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Name of Exam||JE Recruitment Exam|
|Name of Post||Junior Engineer (Electrical/ Mechanical / Civil)|
|Advertisement Number||01/2022 (JEN 2022)|
|No. of Vacancy||1092|
|Age Limit||18 to 40 years|
|Pay Scale||Pay Matrix Level 10 & Starting Salary Rs. 33800/-.|
|Education Qualification||Diploma in Related Field|
RSMSSB JE Advertisement 2022 Details
Here we are providing all the details of the Rajastahan Junior Engineer recruitment 2022. So Check the application process, age limit, qualification, selection criteria, and the detailed application process which is given below.
|Starting Date for Registration||21/01/22|
|Last Date for Registration||19/02/22|
|Admit Card||Release Soon|
|Exam Date||May 2022|
- For General and creamy layer of OBC/ SBC Category Candidates: Rs. 450/- Rupees Only, For Non-Creamy layer OBC/ SBC Category Candidates: Rs.350/- Rupees Only,
- For SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Rs.250/- Rupees Only.
- Payment Mode: Payment will be made through SBI Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card / SBI Challan / BHIM / UPI.
Rajasthan JE Vacancy Details
Total 1092 Posts
Non TSP Area : 1040 Posts
TSP Area : 52 Posts
Rajasthan JE Salary Structure
The monthly salary of Rajasthan Junior Engineer is Rs. 33,800 to 112400/- as per the 7th CPC.
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan JE Recruitment 2022
The following educational qualification and age criteria are required to apply for the RSMSSB Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022
The candidates should have a minimum age of 18 as of January 2021 and should not be above the age of 40.
The Following educational qualification required to apply for the RSMSSB JE vacancy 2022
- The candidate must have completed B.E/ B. Tech degree or diploma in the concerned stream from a recognized institution.
Selection Process for RSMSSB JE Recruitment 2022
The Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance on the following test
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
Rajasthan Junior Engineer Exam Pattern 2022
RSMSSB is all set to conduct a written test to fill up all the vacancies of Junior Engineers. All the candidates who have aplied for the RSMSSB JEN Vacancy should be aware of the Exam pattern. Here we are providing the detailed exam pattern for you.
- The written exam will have two sections General Knowledge and Engineering Subject.
- The total duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
- A total of 120 questions will be asked in the exam.
- each question carries one mark.
|Sr. No.||Section||Questions||Total Marks|
|1||General Knowledge||40||40 Marks|
|2||Engineering Subjects||80||80 Marks|
RSMSSB JE Syllabus 2022
Section A: General Awareness
- History of Rajasthan
- Art of Rajasthan
- Culture & Traditions of Rajasthan
- Heritage of Rajasthan
- The literature of Rajasthan
- Geography of Rajasthan
- Economy – Rajasthan & India
- Science & Technology etc
Section B: Concerned Subjects
|Civil Engineering||SurveyingBuilding Materials, EstimatingCosting and ValuationTransportation EngineeringEnvironmental EngineeringSoil MechanicsHydraulicsIrrigation Engineering|
|Mechanical Engineering||Fluid MechanicsFluid MachineDesign of Machine ComponentsKinematic & Dynamics of MachinesTurbomachinesAuto Cad-Mechanical Engineering drawingsThermoDynamicsHeat TransferMechanics of SolidMachine Drawings|
|Electrical Engineering||Control systemsAnalytical instrumentationPower SystemsDigital Signal ProcessingComputer Control of Processes, NetworksPower Electronics and DrivesElectrical machinesElectrical Circuits and FieldsMeasurements, Instrumentation, and TransducersIndustrial InstrumentationDigital ElectronicsCommunication Engineering|
How to Apply For RSMSSB JE Vacancy 2022
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website (http://www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in).
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available till 19 February 2022.
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.