OSSSC Statistical Field Surveyor Recruitment 2023: The OSSSC is all set to conduct a recruitment examination to fill up 258 Statistical Field Surveyor vacancies. The OSSSC has updated the recruitment calendar for the year 2023. According to it, The OSSSC will release the Odisha SFS Notification in the month of July 2023. So it is advised to all the aspirants to prepare well for the upcoming OSSSC Recruitment Examination 2023.
In this post, you will get all the details of the Odisha Statistical Field Surveyor Vacancy, Eligibility, exam pattern, and Syllabus of Statistical Field Surveyor Recruitment 2023.
Odisha Statistical Field Surveyor Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Name of the Exam
|Odisha Statistical Field Surveyor Recruitment
|Mode of Examination
|Correct Answer: (+) 1 Mark, 0.5 Negative Marking
|Post Name/Purpose of the exam
|For recruitment of candidates as Statistical Field Surveyors
|Exam Helpdesk No.
|OSSSC Statistical Officer Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2023
|OSSSC RI Recruitment 2022
|Odisha RI ARI & Amin Previous Year Question Paper
|Odisha Statistical Field Surveyor Question Paper
Odisha Statistical Field Surveyor Notification 2023
According to the OSSSC recruitment calendar, The Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) will release the Statistical Field Surveyor Recruitment notification in July 2023.
Meanwhile, check all the details of Odisha SFS Recruitment eligibility, the Application Process, Exam Pattern & Syllabus Details from this post.
|Exam Date (Tentative)
|Online Application Process
|To be announced
|To be announced
- No Examination fee is payable for applying for this post
|Statistical field surveyor
Check the official notification for district-wise and category-wise vacancy details
Odisha Statistical Field Surveyor Salary Structure
The Salary of a statistical field surveyor post is of Pay Scale Rs.26750/- pay matrix level-3
Age Limit: The Minimum age limit is 21 years and the Maximum age limit is 38 years. However, relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable as per government rules.
Educational Qualification: For the post of OSSSC Statistical Field Surveyor, the candidate must have passed the 10+2 examination conducted by any recognized board or any other examination equivalent.
Candidates must have knowledge in basic computer skills with knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet application
Mode of Selection
The OSSSC will conduct a Written Examination followed by document verification to shortlist the candidates for the Odisha Statistical Field Surveyor vacancy in 2023. The Written examination will be conducted offline across all the districts.
Pattern of Examination
- The exam will be conducted offline mode. The question paper consists of a total of 180 questions and each question carries 1 mark.
- The questions will be MCQ type and each question carries 4 options out of which 1 option will be correct.
- For each correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded. There will be a negative marking.
- For Each wrong answer, 0.5 Marks will be deducted.
- The duration of the exam will be of 3 hours.
- The subject-wise question and mark distribution are as follows
|No of Questions
How to apply for Odisha Statistical Field Surveyor?
Watch the below video. In this video, I have explained the step-by-step process to apply the OSSSC Statistical Field surveyor application form 2023.
OSSSC Statistical Field Surveyor Syllabus PDF
According to the OSSSC Combined Recruitment notification, the syllabus for the Statistical Field Surveyor Recruitment examination 2023 is as follows
Arithmetic: 40 Marks
- Number System
- HCF and LCM
- Squares and Square Roots
- Cubes and Cube Roots
- Percentage and Averages
- Simple Interest and Compound Interest
- Profit, Loss, and Discount
- Ratio and Proportion
- Mass, Mean, Median, and Probability
General Knowledge:40 Marks
- Matching Historical events with dates, personalities, and places,
- Geographical facts with places,
- States, Countries, and institutions with headquarters,
- Books and authors,
- Scientific facts and discoveries with dates, persons and uses,
- Current events with places and personalities, and,
- Matching questions of miscellaneous type.
English: 40 Marks
- Reading Comprehension Grammar.
- Articles Grammar.
- Prepositions Grammar.
- Spelling Grammar.
- Verbs Vocabulary.
- Antonyms Vocabulary.
- Idioms and Phrases Vocabulary.
Odia: 20 Marks
- Essay writing on familiar topics (within 250 words)
- Letter Writing (Personal letter, Applications, Business, or Official) (within 150 words)
- Translation (One English passage of around 100 words to be translated into Odia):
- Comprehension of an unseen prose passage (5 x 2) = 10 marks
Five short questions to be asked
Basic Computer Knowledge: 40 Marks
- Word Processing
- Spread Sheet Applications
Odisha SFS 2023 Exam Date:
The OSSSC has published the tentative exam for Odisha Statistical Field Surveyor 2023. The Exact Exam Date will be announced soon. So Keep visiting this page to know the final exam dates and all further updates.
Odisha Statistical Field Surveyor Admit Card 2023
The candidates need to download the Odisha SFS admit card to appear in the recruitment examination. The OSSSC Will release the Odisha Statistical Field Surveyor Admit Card 10 days before the examination. The admit card will be released on the official portal of OSSSC.
OSSSC SFS Answer Key 2023
The OSSSC will release the Odisha Statistical Field Surveyor examination answer key after the successful conduction of the exam. Keep visiting this page to get updates about the OSSSC Statistical Field Surveyor’s final official answer key.
Odisha Statistical Field Surveyor Result
OSSSC SFS Exam results will publish soon after the release of the answer key. It will be released on the official website of the OSSSC.
|Statistical Field Surveyor Question Paper
|Check Other Group C posts
Some Important FAQ about Odisha Statistical Field Surveyor Recruitment 2023
What is a statistical field surveyor?
Statistical Field Surveyor is a post under the Planning and Convergence Department of the Government of Odisha.
What is the work of a statistical field surveyor?
Statistical field surveyor is a job under Planning and Convergence Department and their work is to conduct various surveys.
What is the salary of an Odisha Statistical Field Surveyor?
The salary structure for Statistical Field Surveyor is Pay band-l-Rs. Rs.5200- 20200+GP-2000/-
What is the last date to apply Odisha SFS application form?
The last date to fill up the Odisha Statistical field surveyor recruitment will be notified soon.