FCI Watchman Syllabus 2023: The Punjab region Food Corporation of India has released the latest syllabus for the upcoming FCI Watchman Recruitment examination. If you were searching for the FCI Watchman Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2023, then you are at the right place.
In this post, we will provide you the Complete information about the Food Corporation of India Watchman Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2021. Candidates can use these details to prepare for their upcoming Punjab FCI Watchman Recruitment examination 2021.
FCI Watchman Recruitment Information
|Organization||Food Corporation of India|
|No of vacancy||860 posts|
|Qualification type||8th Pass|
|Exam Date:||Release soon|
FCI Watchman Exam Pattern 2023
The Selection for the FCI Watchman post will be done on the basis of the Written Test and Physical Endurance Test(PET). The written test Exam pattern of Punjab FCI Watchman Recruitment is given below.
- The exam will be conducted offline mode.
- The Question Paper will contain 120 Objective type questions.
- The questions will be MCQ type and each question carries 4 options out of which 1 option will be correct.
- For each correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded.
- There is no negative marking.
- The duration of the exam will be of 90 minutes
- The question paper will be trilingual in English, Hindi, and Punjabi.
Physical Endurance Test(PET)
Candidates are requested to check the official notification to get the complete details of the FCI Watchman Physical Endurance Test 2021.
FCI Watchman Syllabus 2023
The question in the FCI Watchman Written Examination will come from the following subjects
- General Knowledge
- Current Affairs
- English Language
- Numerical Ability