IOCL Recruitment 2021 Free Job alerts for Latest IOCL Junior Engineer vacancies. Here you will the Direct Link to apply for IOCL Job Vacancies along with the latest Official Notification PDF of IOCL Recruitment 2021.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited(IOCL) has published a notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineer in the production unit. There are a total of 16 vacant posts available. The salary will be from Rs 25,000 to Rs1,05,000.
As per the Employment newspaper, The IOCL JE Recruitment 2021 is live now. Interested candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria can fill up the application form. The application process will be live till 19th February.
IOCL JE Recruitment 2021 Overview
|Post Name||Junior Engineering Assistant-IV|
|Salary||Rs 25,000 to Rs1,05,000.|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
IOCL JE Recruitment Details
Dear IOCL Aspirants, Please check the details before applying the application form. Here you will get all the details and syllabus of IOCL Recruitment 2021.
|Starting of Application||28-01-2021|
|Last Date to apply||19-02-2021|
|Last date of receipt of printout of online application|
with supporting documents
|Publication of Result||9th March 2021|
|Post Name||No of Post|
|Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production)||16|
The following educational qualification and experience is required for the IOCL JE Vacancy
3 years Diploma in Chemical /Refinery & Petrochemical Engg. Or B.Sc. (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized Institute / University with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General, EWS and OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions
Minimum one year of post-qualification experience in the operation(rotating shift) of Pump House, Fired Heater, Compressor, Distillation Column, Reactor, Heat exchanger etc. in a Petroleum Refinery/ Petrochemicals / Fertilizer/Heavy Chemical/Gas Processing Industry.
Official Notification PDF
here is the link to download the official notification of IOCL JE Recruitment 2021
The candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test and a Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT). Category-wise and Post-wise Merit list shall be drawn on the basisof marks obtained in the Written Test, only for such candidates who qualify in the SPPT.
IOCL will assign exam centers in all major cities across India.
How to Apply
Follow the below procedure to apply the IOCL Recruitment 2021 application form. Apply on or before 19th February 2021
- Go to the official IOCL Recruitment which is given on the bottom part of this page. Keep ready your e-mail ID, mobile number and all Certificates.
- Then fill the application form carefully. Check properly &fill all details correctly.
- After filling the form upload your photograph and signature. scanned copy of coloured passport size photograph and signature in jpg format (size not exceeding 50kb)
- After successfully applying/registering on-line applications, the candidate must take a print out of the filled-in online application form.
- The candidates are required to duly sign the print out of on-line application form and send to Dy. General Manager (HR), Barauni Refinery, P.O. Barauni Oil Refinery, Begusarai, Bihar – 851114, along with all supporting documents (as mentioned in the checklist attached at Annexure I) & Photograph under self-attestation by ordinary post latest by 27-02-2021.Duly signed Printout of online application along with the supporting documents received after27-02-2021 shall be treated as “Rejected”.
Important Links for IOCL Recruitment 2021
Some FAQ About IOCL Recruitment 2021
Is IOCL a Government Job?
Yes, IndianOil (Mauritius) Ltd. Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), commonly known as IndianOil is an Indian government owned oil and gas company headquartered in New Delhi
What is the salary in Iocl JE?
Salary in IOCL varies according to post. Minimum payout 25,000/-per month to 1,05,000. The gross valuation of remuneration to the company will be about Rs. 15.10 Lakhs per annum inclusive of performance related pay (PRP).