Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2021: Gujarat Postal Circle has released a new notification to hire candidates for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) on its official website. There is a total of 1856 vacancies available for Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM), and Gramin Dak Sevak post. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2021 on the official website through https://appost.in/gdsonline with effect from 21/12/ 2020 to 20/01/2021.
All candidates can check important dates, eligible criteria, Age limit, Qualification, selection criteria, Exam pattern other details here. If you have any doubt you can ask in the comment section below.
Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2021; Highlights
|Organization||Gujarat Postal Circle|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevak(GDS)|
|No Of Vacancies||1856|
|Mode of application||Online|
Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 Details:
Here you will get important dates, eligibility criteria, Age limit, Qualification, selection procedure, Exam pattern other details of Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2021. If you have any doubt you can ask in the comment section below.
Gujarat Postal Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Starting Of Online Application||21/12/2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||20/01/2021|
Eligibility Criteria for Gujarat Postal GDS Recruitment 2020-2021
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
Compulsory knowledge of Local Language
- The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of Constitution of India.
Basic Computer Training
- The candidates for all approved categories of GDS referred to in (i) above will be required to furnish Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government/State Government /Universities / Boards / Private Institutions Organizations .This requirement of basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Matriculation or class XII or any other higher educational level and in such cases, a separate certificate will not be insisted upon.
- The condition of residence shall apply as stipulated in Rule 3-A (vii) of GDS (Conduct and Engagement) Rules, 2020.The candidate who is applying for the post of BPM must provide accommodation for Branch post office after selection but before engagement. The accommoda
- Minimum Age limit is 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit 40years.
- There is an age relaxation applicable as per the rules .The maximum age shall be relaxation by 03 years to those belonging to OBC categories and 05 years in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST. 10 years for PH above the respective category
- RS 100 for General/OBC candidates
- Nil for SC/ST/PwD candidates
Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment Notification PDF 2020-2021
Gujarat Postal Circle has released a notification and conducted to fill Gramin Dek Sevak Post. The online application process has started on 21 December and its last date is 20 January 2021. The official notification PDF is available below. Download the notification and read carefully the details notification before filling the application
The selection for the Gujarat Post Office Gramin dak Sevak vacancy will be carried out on the basis of a merit list. The merit list will be determined on the basis of marks obtained in the 10th class.
Follow the below steps to apply for the Odisha Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy
- Visit the official Website of Indian Postal Recruitment https://indiapostgdsonline.in/gdsonlinec3p3/reference.aspx
- Read the detailed notification first.
- then click on registration and register yourself by giving all the required information correctly
- Then click on the fee payment option and pay the required fees. You can pay using DC/CC/Net Banking/UPI
- Then click on the apply button and fill in all your educational details, address, and all.
- for the document, verification upload clear image of the certificate, mark sheets, and caste certificate.
- Then Choose your preference of post.
Important Link For Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2021
About Indian Post
For more than 150 years, the Department of Posts (DoP) has been the backbone of the country’s communication and has played a crucial role in the country’s social economic development. It touches the lives of Indian citizens in many ways: delivering mails, accepting deposits under Small Savings Schemes, providing life insurance cover under Postal Life Insurance (PLI) and Rural Postal Life Insurance (RPLI) and providing retail services like bill collection, sale of forms, etc. The DoP also acts as an agent for Government of India in discharging other services for citizens such as Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (MGNREGS) wage disbursement and old age pension payments. With 1, 55,531 Post Offices, the DoP has the most widely distributed postal network in the world.
Some FAQ About Gujurat Post Office Recruitment 2020
What is the Age Limit to apply for Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment?
The candidate should have a minimum of 18 years and maximum of 40 years.
How to Apply Gujarat Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021?
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2021 on the official website through https://indiapost.gov.in or https://appost.in/gdsonline with effect from 21 December 2020 to 20 January 2021.