OSSC Excise SI Recruitment 2022: Odisha Public Service Commission is all set to conduct a computer-based recruitment examination to fill up 87 posts of Odisha Excise Sub-inspector Vacancy 2022.
The OSSC has released a detailed official notification for Odisha Subinspector of Excise recruitment 2022. So the candidates who are willing for OSSC Subinspector of Excise recruitment can fill up the online application form. The online application process will be live from 9th March 2022 till the 8th of April 22. Candidates are advised to fill up the OSSC Excise SI Application form ASAP to avoid the last-minute rush.
In this post, you will get complete information about Odisha Excise Sub inspector Recruitment 2022, vacancy details, Eligibility criteria, Selection Process, and Salary of the Odisha Excise SI post. Candidates are advised to read the official notification thoroughly before applying for these posts.
OSSC Excise SI Recruitment Overview
|Post Name||Excise Sub Inspector|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
OSSC Excise Sub inspector Advertisement 2022 Details
Here we are providing all the details of the OSSC Subinspector of Excise recruitment 2022. So Check the application process, age limit, qualification, selection criteria, and the detailed application process which is given below.
|Starting Date for Registration/ Re-registration||09/03/22|
|Last Date for Registration/ Re-registration||08/04/22|
|Last Date for Submission of Registered Application||22/04/22|
- For Others: Rs. 200/-
- For SC, ST, PwD: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online by Using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
Category Wise vacancy details
|Category||No of Vacancy|
Subinspector of Excise Salary Structure
The monthly salary of the Odisha Excise SI is Rs 15000 for the first year as per Govt. in G.A. & P.G. Department Notification No.28621/Gen dated 27.10.2021. The pay is subject to revision as per the decision of the Government of Odisha from time to time.
Eligibility Criteria for OSSC Excise SI
The following educational qualification and age criteria are required to apply for the OSSC SI of Excise Recruitment 2022.
The candidates should have a minimum age of 21 as of January 2021 and should not be above the age of 38.
The Following educational qualification is required to apply for the OSSC Excise Sub Inspecctor vacancy 2022.
- The candidate applying for the post must have passed Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from any recognised University.
- The candidate must have passed M.E standard/HSC examination with Odia as a language subject.
Selection Process for Odisha Excise SI Vacancy 2022
The candidates for the Subinspector of Excise will be shortlisted on the basis of performance in the following exams.
- Written Examination
- Physical Measurement Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Certificate Verification
OSSC Excise SI Exam Pattern 2022
For shortlisting the Odisha Subinspector of Excise post, The Commission shall conduct Written Examination with objective papers through CBRE (Computer Based Recruitment Examination) Mode in multiple batches. The detailed exam pattern is as follows
- The question pattern will be of objective MCQ type.
- There will be a total of 100 questions.
- Each question carries 1 Mark.
- There willl be negative marking for wrong responses. For Each wrong answer 0.25 will be dudected.
- The duration of the exam is of 90 minutes.
- The question paper will be a composite one. The detailed subjectwise distribution of marks is as follows
OSSC SI Excise Syllabus 2022 PDF
Here we are providing you with the detailed syllabus of the Odisha Excise Sub inspector recruitment examination PDF. Follow this Syllabus and prepare well for the upcoming OSSC Excise SI Recruitment examination 2022.
General English (25 Marks)-The questions will include grammar, usage & vocabulary from the HSC standard.
Odia Language (25 marks)-The questions will include grammar, usage & vocabulary from the HSC standard.
General Studies- (50 Marks)
- Socio economic Scenario
- Art &Culture of India with special reference to Odisha
- History & Geography of India with special reference to Odisha
- Reasoning ability and quantitative aptitude.
- Indian polity & Governance
- Current Events of National & International Importance, Environmental issues & Human Rights
How to Apply for Odisha Excise Sub Inspector Vacancy
- Go to the official application portal of OSSC which is ossc.gov.in
- Then Read the official notification of OSSC Excise SI Advertisement.
- Then Click on apply and and register yourself by providing all the details.
- Then Fill the application form by providing all the necessary details
- Pay the application fees if applicable
- then printout the confirmation page and keep it for your future reference.