OSSC Assistant Librarian Recruitment 2022: OSSC is going to conduct a written examination to fill up one Assistant Librarian Vacancy under the Director of Madhusudan Das Regional Academy of Financial Management, Odisha, Bhubaneswar
The OSSC has already released the indicative advertisement for the Odisha Assistant Librarian Recruitment 2022. Soon the detailed advertisement will be released by the commission. So candidates are advised to keep in touch with sarkarinaukry.com to get updates about OSSC Librarian vacancy.
Here in this post, you will get complete information about the OSSC Librarian vacancy details, Eligibility criteria, Selection Process, and Salary of the OSSC Assistant Librarian Job 2022.
OSSC Assistant Librarian Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Post Name||Assistant Librarian|
|Qualification||Master in Library & Information Science|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
OSSC Assistant Librarian Advertisement 2022 Details
Here we are providing all the details of the Odisha Assistant Librarian recruitment 2022. So Check the application process, age limit, qualification, selection criteria, and the detailed application process which is given below.
|Starting Date for Registration/ Re-registration||Starting Soon|
|Last Date for Registration/ Re-registration||—|
|Last Date for Submission of Registered Application||—|
- For Others: Rs. 200/-
- For SC, ST, PwD: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online by Using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
OSSC Assistant Librarian Salary Structure
The monthly salary of Odisha Assistant Libraian is Rs 25300 for the first year as per Govt. in G.A. & P.G. Department Notification No.28626/Gen dated 27.10.2021. The pay is subject to revision as per the decision of the Government of Odisha from time to time.
Eligibility Criteria for OSSC Assistant Libraian
The following educational qualification and age criteria are required to apply for the Odisha Assistant Librarian Recruitment 2022.
The candidates should have a minimum age of 21 as of January 2021 and should not be above the age of 32.
The Following educational qualification required to apply for the OSSC Assistant Librarian vacancy 2022
- The candidate applying for the post must have passed Master in Library & Information Science.
- Must have Basic knowledge in Computer application.
- He/she must have passed the M.E standard/HSC examination with Odia as a language subject
Selection Process for OSSC Librarian Assistant
The Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance on the following test
- Written Examination
- Certificate Verification
How to Apply for Odisha Librarian Assistant Vacacy
- Go to the official application portal of OSSC which is ossc.gov.in
- Then Read the official notification of Assistant Librarian Advertisement.
- Then Click on apply and and register yourself by providing all the details.
- Then Fill the application form by providing all the necessary details
- Pay the application fees if applicable
- then printout the confirmation page and keep it for your future reference.