OSSC Local Fund Auditor Recruitment 2022: 193 Vacancy
OSSC Local Fund Auditor Recruitment 2022: Odisha Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct a recruitment examination to recruit 193 Auditor posts in the Local Fund Audit. An indicative recruitment notification has been released by the Directorate of Local fund Audit.
Soon the Odisha SSC will release a detailed official notification for the Recruitment of 193 Odisha SSC Local Fund Auditor vacancies. Candidates are advised to bookmark this page by pressing ctrl+D to get instant notification about the Odisha Local Fund Auditor Application details, Exam Dates, and Admit Card.
In this post, you will get complete information about Odisha Local Fund Auditor Recruitment 2022, vacancy details, Eligibility criteria, Selection Process, and Salary of the OSSC Auditor post. Candidates are advised to read the official notification thoroughly before applying for these posts.
OSSC Auditor Recruitment Overview
|Post Name||Local Fund Auditor|
|Salary||₹ 9,300 – ₹ 34,800/ +GP 4200|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
OSSC Local Fund Auditor Advertisement 2022 Details
Here we are providing all the details of the Odisha Local Fund Auditor recruitment 2022. So Check the application process, age limit, qualification, selection criteria, and the detailed application process which is given below.
|Starting Date for Registration/ Re-registration||–|
|Last Date for Registration/ Re-registration||–|
|Last Date for Submission of Registered Application||–|
- For Others: Rs. 200/-
- For SC, ST, PwD: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online by Using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
|Local Fund Auditor||193|
Odisha Local Fund Auditor Salary Structure
The monthly salary of the Odisha Local Fund Auditor is ₹ 9300 – 34800 + with grade pay of RS 4200.The pay is subject to revision as per the decision of the Government of Odisha from time to time.
Eligibility Criteria for OSSC LFA
The following educational qualification and age criteria are required to apply for the OSSC LFA Recruitment 2022.
The candidates should have a minimum age of 18 as of January 2022 and should not be above the age of 38.
The Following educational qualification is required to apply for the Odisha LFA vacancy 2022.
- The candidate applying for the post must have passed Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from any recognised University.
- The candidate must have passed M.E standard/HSC examination with Odia as a language subject.
Selection Process for Odisha LFA Vacancy 2022
The candidates for the Local Fund Auditor will be shortlisted on the basis of performance in the following exams.
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
- Computer Practical Test
- Viva Voce test
OSSC Local Fund Auditor(LFA) Exam Pattern 2022
For shortlisting the Local Fund Auditor post, The Commission shall conduct a Written Examination with objective papers through CBRE (Computer Based Recruitment Examination) Mode in multiple batches. The detailed exam pattern is as follows
- The question pattern will be of objective MCQ type.
- There will be a total of 100 questions.
- Each question carries 1 Mark.
- There willl be negative marking for wrong responses. For Each wrong answer 0.25 will be dudected.
- The duration of the exam is of 60 minutes.
- The question paper will contain 100 General Awareness Questions.
The Main Written Examination will carry 3 papers. There will be negative marking in the objective paper1. For Each Wrong answer 0.25 will be deducted. The detailed is given below.
|Math & GS||100||Objective||2 Hours|
|Odia language||50||Subjective||1 Hour|
Odisha Local Fund Auditor Syllabus
We have written a detailed article covering the syllabus of the OSSC Auditor recruitment examination. So check out to know the syllabus in a detailed manner.
How to Apply for Odisha LFA Vacancy
- Go to the official application portal of OSSC which is ossc.gov.in
- Then Read the official notification of OSSC LFA Advertisement.
- Then Click on apply and and register yourself by providing all the details.
- Then Fill the application form by providing all the necessary details
- Pay the application fees if applicable
- then printout the confirmation page and keep it for your future reference.
|Application Link||Apply Now|
|Official Notification||Check Now|
|Official Website||Visit Now|
|Previous Question Papers||Download Now|