JSSC JE Recruitment 2022: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) is inviting applications from eligible candidates for 285 Junior Engineer Posts on its official website. The online application portal is opened. Now candidates can apply for the JSSC JE Vacancy 2022
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct a Jharkhand Diploma Level Combined Competitive Examination 2021(JDLCCE-2021) to recruit various Junior Engineer Posts.
If you are an aspirant of Junior Engineer posts then you can apply for this JSSC Junior Engineer vacancy. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for the JDLCCE2021 from the 23r of January 22. Candidates are advised to check the JSSC JE Official advertisement properly before applying for these posts.
In this article, you will get complete information about the JSSC JE recruitment 2022 application process, age limit, qualifications including syllabus, and exam pattern of Jharkhand Diploma Level Combined Competitive Examination 2021(JDLCCE-2021) to recruit various Junior Engineer Posts.
Jharkhand JSSC JDLCCE Online Form 2022 Overview
|Origination Name||Jharkhand SSC|
|Name of Exam||JDLCCE 2021|
|Name of Post||Junior Engineer (Electrical/ Mechanical / Civil)|
|No. of Vacancy||285|
|Age Limit||18 to 35 years|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 35,400 to 112400/-|
|Education Qualification||Diploma in Related Field|
JSSC JE Advertisement 2022 Details
Here we are providing all the details of the JSSC Junior Engineer recruitment 2022. So Check the application process, age limit, qualification, selection criteria, and the detailed application process which is given below.
|Starting Date for Registration||23/01/22|
|Last Date for Registration||22/02/22|
|Last Date Fee Payment Last Date||25/02/22|
|Photograph & Signature Uploading & Form Printout||27/02/22|
|Online Form Correction Date||28 February to 02 March 2022|
|Admit Card||Release Soon|
|Exam Date||Announce Soon|
- For Others: Rs. 100/-
- For SC, ST, PwD: Rs50
- Payment Mode: Payment will be made through SBI Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card / SBI Challan / BHIM / UPI.
JSSC JE Post& Category wise Vacancy Details -:
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 46 posts
- (General- 19 posts, EBC I- 03 posts, EC II- 03 posts, EWS- 04 posts, SC- 05 posts, ST- 12 posts)
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 188 posts
- (General- 77 posts, EBC I- 15 posts, EC II- 06 posts, EWS- 19 posts, SC- 20 posts, ST- 51 posts)
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) – 51 posts
- (General- 21 posts, EBC I- 04 posts, EC II- 03 posts, EWS- 05 posts, SC- 05 posts, ST- 13 posts)
JSSC JE Salary Structure
The monthly salary of Jharkhand Junior Engineer is Rs. 35,400 to 112400/- as per the Pay Matrix Level- 6 of Jharkhand State.
Eligibility Criteria for JSSC JE Recruitment 2022
The following educational qualification and age criteria are required to apply for the Jharkhand Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022
The candidates should have a minimum age of 18 as of January 2021 and should not be above the age of 35.
The Following educational qualification required to apply for the JSSC JE vacancy 2022
- The candidate must have completed their Diploma In Electrical / Civil / Mechanical from a recognized university will be eligible for Jharkhand Diploma Level Combined Competitive Examination (JDLCCE-2021).
Selection Process for Jharkhand SSC JE Recruitment 2022
The Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance on the following test
- Written Examination(JDLCCE)
- Certificate Verification
JSSC Junior Engineer Exam Pattern 2022
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission is all set to conduct Jharkhand Diploma Level Combined Competitive Examination(JDLCCE-2021) to fill up all the vacancies of Junior Engineers. All the candidates who are preparing for the JDLCCE-2021 should be aware of the JSSC JDLCCE Exam pattern. Here we are providing the detailed exam pattern for you.
The JDLCCE Exam consists of two papers each of 120 marks. The examination will be conducted in 2 shifts. The duration of each paper is 2 hours.
Paper 2: Elect/Civil/Mech Engineering it also carries 120 marks
- The questions in both papers will be objective MCQ-type questions.
- Each Question carries 3 marks
- There will be a negative marking and for each wrong response, 1 marks will be deducted.
- The question paper will be bilingual i.e Hindi and English.
JSSC JE Syllabus 2022
|General Engineering||CIVIL- Building materials, Estimating, Costing and Valuation, Surveying, Soil Mechanics, Hydraulics, Irrigation Engineering, Transportation Engineering, Environmental Engineering Structural- Theory of Structures, Concrete Technology, RCC Design, and Steel DesignELECTRICAL- Basic Concepts, Synchronous Machines, Generation, Transmission and Distribution, Utilization and Electrical Energy, Electrical machines, Induction Motors MECHANICAL- Hydraulic Turbines, Classification of steels, Dynamics of ideal fluids, Turbines, IC Engine Combustion, IC Engine Cooling, Refrigeration Plant, Law of Thermodynamics, Air standard cycle for I Engines, Properties of Pure Substances|
|Civil Engineering||Building MaterialsEstimatingCosting & ValuationSurveyingSoil MechanicsHydraulicsIrrigation EngineeringTransportation EngineeringEnvironmental EngineeringStructural Engineering|
|Electrical Engineering||Basic TheoryCircuit LawMagnetic CircuitAC FundamentalsMeasurementMeasuring InstrumentsElectrical MachinesFractional Kilowatt MotorsSingle Phase Induction MotorsSynchronous MachinesGenerationTransmissionDistributionEstimation & CostingUtilization & Electrical EnergyBasic Electronics|
|Mechanical Engineering||Theory of MachinesTheory of Machine DesignsStrength of MaterialsStrength of MaterialsProperties of Pure Substances Law of ThermodynamicsAir Standard Cycle for IC EnginesIC Engine PerformanceIC Engine CombustionIC Engine Cooling & LubricationRankine Cycle of SystemBoilersClassificationSpecificationFitting and AccessoriesAir Compressor & CyclesRefrigeration Cycles Principle of Refrigeration PlantNozzles & Steam TurbinesProperties & Classification of FluidsFluid StaticsMeasurement of Fluid PressureFluid KinematicsDynamics of Ideal FluidsMeasurement of Flow Rate Hydraulic TurbinesCentrifugal PumpsClassification of Steel|
How to Apply the Jharkhand JSSC JDLCCE Online Form 2022
- Go to the official portal of JSSC which is jssc.nic.in
- Then Read the official notification of JDLCCE Advertisement.
- Then Click on apply and and register yourself by providing all the details.
- Then Fill the application form by providing all the necessary details
- Pay the application fees if applicable
- then printout the confirmation page and keep it for your future reference.