OSSC Junior Fisheries Technical Assistant Recruitment 2022: Odisha Public Service Commission is all set to conduct a computer-based recruitment examination to fill up 67 posts of Odisha Junior Fisheries Technical Assistant(JFTA).
The OSSC has already released the indicative advertisement for the Odisha Junior Fisheries Technical Assistant Recruitment 2022. The official OSSC JFTA Recruitment detailed advertisement will be released soon by the commission. So candidates are advised to bookmark this post to get instant updates about the OSSC JFTA application and Exam dates.
In this post, you will get complete information about Odisha JFTA Recruitment 2022, vacancy details, Eligibility criteria, Selection Process, and Salary of the Junior Fisheries Technical Assistant post. Candidates are advised to read the official notification thoroughly before applying for these posts.
OSSC Junior Fisheries Technical Assistant Recruitment Overview
|Mode Of Application||Online|
OSSC JFTA Advertisement 2022 Details
Here we are providing all the details of the Odisha Junior Fisheries Technical Assistant recruitment 2022. So Check the application process, age limit, qualification, selection criteria, and the detailed application process which is given below.
|Starting Date for Registration/ Re-registration||Starting Soon|
|Last Date for Registration/ Re-registration||—|
|Last Date for Submission of Registered Application||—|
- For Others: Rs. 200/-
- For SC, ST, PwD: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online by Using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
|Junior Fisheries Technical Assistant||67|
Category Wise vacancy details
|Category||No of Vacancy|
Junior Fisheries Technical Assistant(JFTA) Salary Structure
The monthly salary of the Odisha Junior Fisheries Technical Assistant is Rs 13100 for the first year as per Govt. in G.A. & P.G. Department Notification No.28621/Gen dated 27.10.2021. The pay is subject to revision as per the decision of the Government of Odisha from time to time.
Eligibility Criteria for OSSC JFTA
The following educational qualification and age criteria are required to apply for the OSSC JFTA Recruitment 2022.
The candidates should have a minimum age of 21 as of January 2021 and should not be above the age of 32.
The Following educational qualification is required to apply for the OSSC Junior Fisheries Technical Assistant vacancy 2022.
- The candidate must have passed +2 Vocational (Fisheries) from CHSE/University and must know swimming well.
- Candidates possessing +2 Science qualifications are also eligible to apply for the post.
- The candidate must have passed M.E standard/HSC examination with Odia as a language subject.
Selection Process for OSSC JFTA Vacancy 2022
The candidates for the Junior Fisheries Technical Assistant will be shortlisted on the basis of performance in the following exams.
- Written Examination
- Viva Voce
- Career Assesment
OSSC JFTA Exam Pattern 2022
The exam pattern is as follows
A. Written Examination: 100 Marks: 1:30 hours
- Vocational Fisheries : 50 Marks
- Chemistry/ Botany/ Zoology : 50 Marks
B. Viva Voce Test : 25 Marks
C. Career Assessment Marks: 25 Marks
How to Apply for Odisha Junior Fisheries Technical Assistant
- Go to the official application portal of OSSC which is ossc.gov.in
- Then Read the official notification of OSSC JFTA Advertisement.
- Then Click on apply and and register yourself by providing all the details.
- Then Fill the application form by providing all the necessary details
- Pay the application fees if applicable
- then printout the confirmation page and keep it for your future reference.