DFCCIL Recruitment 2021 Freejobalerts for 1074 Junior Manager and Executive Vacancy. Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL) is looking for young dynamic candidates for the post of Junior Manager, Executive and Junior Executive vacancy.
So interested candidates who full fills the eligibility criteria can apply for this DFCCIL Vacancy. The Application process will be live till 23rd May Mid Night.
- DFCCIL Recruitment 2021 Overview
- DFCCIL Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
- Important Dates
- Application Fees
- DFCCIL Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- DFCCIL Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Selection process of DFCCIL Recruitment 2021
- Exam Pattern
- DFCCIL Syllabus
- DFCCIL Previous Year Question Paper
- How to Apply for DFCCIL Recruitment Vacancy 2021
- Important Links for DFCCIL Recruitment 2021
DFCCIL Recruitment 2021 Overview
|Job Type||Central Government|
|Post Name||Junior Manager and Executive|
|No of Post||1074|
|Mode of Application||Online|
You Can check Also; Employment News Paper PDF
DFCCIL Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
here we will discuss all the details of latest DFCCIL Notification. You can download the notification. To know more details download it. The DFCCIL notification pdf link is given below
|Starting Date of Online Application||24/04/2021|
|Last Date for filing Application||23/05/2021|
|Tentative Exam date||1st Week of June|
- For Junior Manager (UR/OBC-NCL/EWS): Rs.1000/-
- For Executive (UR/OBC-NCL/EWS): Rs.900/-
- For Jr. Executive (UR/OBC-NCL/EWS): Rs.700/-
- For SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-Servicemen candidates: Nil
Fees will be paid online using Debit / Credit card/UPI/Net Banking:
DFCCIL Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
|SL No||Post Name||No of Vacancy|
|1||Junior Manager (Civil)||31|
|2||Junior Manager (Operations & BD)||77|
|3||Junior Manager (Mechanical)||03|
|6||Executive (Signal & Telecommunication)||87|
|7||Executive (Operations & BD)||237|
|9||Junior Executive (Electrical)||135|
|10||Junior Executive (Signal & Telecommunication)||147|
|11||Junior Executive (Operations & BD)||225|
|12||Junior Executive (Mechanical)||14|
DFCCIL Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- For Junior Manager (Civil) : B tech. Civil with 60% Mark
- Junior Manager (Operations & BD) : Two (02) years MBA/PGDBA/PGDBM/PGDM in Marketing/Business Operation/Customer Relation/Finance from a recognized institute with not less than 60% marks in aggregate
- Junior Manager (Mechanical): B tech. with 60% Mark
- Executive (Civil): Diploma (3 years) in Civil Engg with 60% Mark
- Executive (Electrical) : Diploma (3 years) in Electrical / Electronics etc with 60% Marks
- Executive (Signal & Telecommunication): Diploma (3 years) in Electrical / Electronics etc with 60% Marks.
- Executive (Operations & BD): Graduation with not less than 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized University/Institute.
- Executive (Mechanical): any Diploma (3 years) etc with 60% Marks.
- For Jr. Manager: 18 to 27 Years
- For Executive: 18 to 30 Years
- For Jr. Executive: 18 to 30 Years
- Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
The Salary of DFCCIL Junior Manager – Scale Rs. 50,000-1,60,000 (IDA Pay Scale) (E-2)
The Salary of DFCCIL Executive – Scale Rs. 30,000-1,20,000 (IDA Pay Scale) (E-0)
The Salary of DFCCIL Junior Executive is Rs. 25,000-68,000 (IDA Pay Scale) (N-5)
Selection process of DFCCIL Recruitment 2021
The candidates for the DFCCIL recruitment will be selected on the basis of performance in the following
- Computer Based Test(CBT)
- Computer Based Aptitude Test(CBAT)
- Medical Test
- Document Verification
Details of Computer Based Test (CBT) is as under:
- The Computer Based Test (ON-LINE MODE) will be conducted in two/three sessions on a single/multiple day(s) of 2 hours duration.
- The question paper for Computer based Test will be Objective Multiple Choice Type having 120 questions, indicative Syllabus for all such posts is in Annexure – III.
- The standard of questions for the online examination will be generally in conformity with the educational standards prescribed for the posts.
- The Question Paper will be set in English & Hindi only. In case of any difference/discrepancy/dispute in the questions between English and Hindi, the content of English version shall prevail.
- There shall be negative marking in Computer Based Test and marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer @ ¼ (0.25) mark.
- Qualifying marks in written test/CBT is prescribed as 40% for UR, 30% for SC/OBC-NCL/EWS and 25% for ST.
- Computer Based Test if required, can be of two Stages as per the discretion of DFCCIL.
- In case of tie of marks obtained by more than one Candidates, the resolution will be done in following order:
- The candidate with earlier/older Date of birth, will be placed higher i.e. the candidate in age seniority will be placed higher.
- In case of tie as mentioned at (a) above, the candidate with higher percentage of pass marks in the highest essential qualification as indicated in the eligibility criteria will be placed higher.
Details of Computer Based Aptitude Test (CBAT) is as under:
- Qualifying Marks: The candidates need to secure a minimum T-Score of 42 marks in each of the test batteries to qualify. This is applicable to all candidates irrespective of community or category i.e. irrespective of SC/ST/OBC-NCL/EWS/PwBD/Ex-SM and no relaxation in the minimum T-Score is permissible.
- Candidates equal to 8 times the number of vacancies of Executive (Operations & BD) for each of the communities i.e. UR, OBC-NCL, SC, ST and EWS (including ExSM) shall be shortlisted for CBAT based on their performance in CBT.
- Candidates will have to qualify in each of the test batteries of CBAT for considering them for the post of Executive (Operations & BD). The CBAT shall have questions and answer options only in English and Hindi. There shall be no negative marking in CBAT.
- The final merit list will be drawn only from amongst the candidates qualifying in the CBAT, with 70% weightage for the marks obtained in the CBT and 30% weightage for the marks obtained in CBAT.
- Candidates are advised to visit website of RDSO (www.rdso.indianrailways.gov.in ->Directorates->Psycho Technical) for question patterns and other details of CBAT.
The detail syllabus of DFCCIL Recruitment 2021 pdf is given below. Download the syllabus and prepare well for the examination.
DFCCIL Previous Year Question Paper
DFCCIL Previous year Question Paper will help you to understand the question paper and difficulty level in the CBT Test. So you should follow all the previous year DFCCIL question paper. Here is the download link to download all previous question papers of DFCCIL.
How to Apply for DFCCIL Recruitment Vacancy 2021
- Candidates are required to apply On-line through DFCCIL website www.dfccil.com in English only. No other means/mode of submission of applications will be accepted under any circumstances.
- Candidate submitting more than one application for same post code will be summarily rejected.
- No documents/certificates and application forms are required to be sent to DFCCIL by post.
- Candidates should take utmost care to furnish the correct details while filling in on-line application. Any mistake committed by the candidate shall be his/her sole responsibility. Once the application is submitted, no change/edit will be allowed, thereafter.
- Candidates should enter their Name, Father’s Name and Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation certificate only. In case of name change, candidates should indicate their changed Name only in the on-line application. However, other details should match with the Matriculation certificate. Date of such change (or) application for such change should be prior to the date of ON-LINE registration. Gazette Notification or any other legal document as applicable for such cases should be submitted at the time of Document Verification (DV).
- The on-line registration process involves 02 (two) steps for successful filling up of the application form.
- The candidates should ensure the completion of both the Step 1 and Step 2 of the registration process and ON-LINE depositing of examination fee (if applicable) by the stipulated date and time given in para 1 of this advertisement. Candidates in their own interest are advised, not to wait till the last date & time and register their application well within the time. DFCCIL shall not be held responsible, if the candidates are not able to submit their application due to last minute rush on account of heavy load on internet/website jam/disconnection etc.
- Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID and Mobile number. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. Registration number, password, admit card for Computer Based Test & Computer Based Aptitude Test, call letter for document verification/interview or any other important communication will be sent on the same registered e-mail ID of candidate (also check email in spam/junk box).
- The candidates are, therefore, requested to check regularly their e-mail for any communication from DFCCIL. Under no circumstances, the candidate should share/mention e-mail ID or password to/ or any other candidate / person. Please note that the Admit Card for Computer Based Test (CBT) will not be sent by post.