OSSSC RI ARI 2021 Syllabus includes general knowledge, Arithmetic, Basic Computer Skill and handwriting. The syllabus will be same as that of previous year. If you are an Aspirant of OSSSC RI, ARI and Amin 2021 Recruitment examination then you should be aware of Odisha RI ARI Syllabus 2021, Exam Pattern and Important books.
In this article we will discuss the detailed syllabus, Exam Pattern and important books for odisha RI ARI and Amin Recruitment 2021. We will also provide Odisha RI amin Syllabus in PDF format.
Odisha RI ARI Recruitment 2021 Overview
|Job||Odisha RI, ARI and Amin Vacancy 2021|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) is doing a recruitment drive for the post of Revenue Inspector (RI), Additional Revenue Inspector and AMIN in various districts of Odisha. Here in this we will discuss the Selection process, Exam pattern and syllabus of Odisha RI ARI and Amin Recruitment 2021.
The candidates for the Odisha Revenue Inspector (RI), Additional Revenue Inspector, and AMIN post will be selected in 2 steps, Which are described below
The Candidates have to appear in a Pen & Paper Based Written test. Then the candidates will be shortlisted according to their marks.
Practical Skill Test in Computer Application
Candidates who have been shortlisted @ 3 times the no of vacancies will be called for the practical test in the computer Application.
Exam Pattern for Odisha RI ARI and Amin Recruitment 2021
- A Pen and Paper Based Examination will be conducted to recruit candidates for RI ARI and Amin Vacancy.
- The Exam will be objective type MCQ Based questions in OMR System.
- There shall be 400 marks on the written test and 50 Marks on the practical test.
- There shall be 200 questions in the written test and each question carries 2 marks.
- There shall be a negative marking for each wrong answer. For each wrong answer, 0.5 marks will be deducted.
Syllabus of OSSSC RI ARI and Amin Recruitment 2021
1.General knowledge (MCQ type): – 100 marks
- Matching Historical events with dates, personalities, and places,
- Geographical facts with places,
- States, Countries, and institutions with headquarters,
- Books and authors,
- Scientific facts and discoveries with dates, persons and uses,
- Current events with places and personalities, and,
- Matching questions of miscellaneous type.
2.Arithmetic (MCQ type): -100 marks
Under this, there will be a series of questions in Practical Mathematics required for day-to-day use. The questions would be such as to test candidate’s ability to work out with quickness and accuracy.
- Number System
- HCF and LCM
- Squares and Square Roots
- Cubes and Cube Roots
- Percentage and Averages
- Simple Interest and Compound Interest
- Profit, Loss and Discount
- Ratio and Proportion
3.Basic Computer Skills (MCQ type): – 50 marks
- MS Windows: Introduction of Windows
- MS Office: MS Word, MS Power Point and MS Excel
4.Handwriting (Odia Language) Test: – 50 Marks
- Essay writing on familiar topics (within 250 words)
- Letter Writing (Personal letter, Applications, Business or Official) (within 150 words)
- Translation (One English passage of around 100 words to be translated into Odia):
- Comprehension of an unseen prose passage (5 x 2) = 10 marks
Five short questions to be asked
5. Practical Skill Test — – 50 marks
- WINDOWS operating system: *To test some of the following basic system operations on file/folder(s): – Create, Rename, Copy/Cut/Paste, Delete
- MS Word: *A Paragraph in MS Word incorporating some of the tools given below:-
- Editing and formatting text and paragraph
- Page and Paragraph Setup