The Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection commission is going to conduct a combined recruitment examination to fill up 3000+ district cadre posts of Panchayat Executive officer and Junior Assistants. The OSSSC has published an indicative advertisement for the Odisha PEO and JA Assistant. Soon it will publish a detailed notification and start online application process.
According to the OSSSC PEO and JA indicative advertisement, the online application process will start from 24th of February 2023. The last date is 27 March 2023.
Here in this post, you will get all the details of the OSSSC Group C combined recruitment 2023 vacancy, PayScale, eligibility and all other details of OSSSC Combined PEO and JA Recruitment Examination 2023.
|Starting of Application||24/02/23|
|Last Date for registration||27/03/23|
|Exam Date||Announce Soon|
No examination Fees are applicable for this recruitment examination.
|Name of the Group C Post||No of Vacancies|
|Panchayat Executive Officer||2318|
The following eligibility Criteria & educational qualification required for the Odisha combined Recruitment examination Vacancy 2023. Check the post wise eligibility criteria of Odisha Group C Recruitment 2021.
|Post Name||Age Limit||Educational Qualification|
|PEO & JA||20 to 38 Years||10+2/diploma|
OSSSC Combined Recruitment Examination Official Notification PDF
The Official Notification has released. Download from the below link.
Selection process of OSSSC Combined Recruitment Examination 2023
The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the following
- Written Test
- Document Verification.
Odisha Combined Recruitment examination Pattern,
As per the latest OSSSC Combined Recruitment Examination notification,
- The exam will be conducted offline mode. The question paper consisting of a total of 180 questions and each question carries 1 mark.
- The questions will be MCQ type and each question carries 4 options out of which 1 option will be correct.
- For each correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded. There will be a negative marking.
- For Each wrong answer, 0.5 Marks will be deducted.
- The duration of the exam will be of 3 hours.
- The subject-wise question and mark distribution is as follows
|Subject||No of Questions||Marks|
OSSSC combined Recruitment Exam Syllabus
According to the OSSSC Group C Recruitment 2023 notification, the syllabus for the combined Recruitment examination 2023 is as follows
Arithmetic: 40 Marks
- Number System
- HCF and LCM
- Squares and Square Roots
- Cubes and Cube Roots
- Percentage and Averages
- Simple Interest and Compound Interest
- Profit, Loss, and Discount
- Ratio and Proportion
- Mass, Mean, Median, and Probability
General Knowledge:40 Marks
- Matching Historical events with dates, personalities, and places,
- Geographical facts with places,
- States, Countries, and institutions with headquarters,
- Books and authors,
- Scientific facts and discoveries with dates, persons and uses,
- Current events with places and personalities, and,
- Matching questions of miscellaneous type.
English: 40 Marks
- Reading Comprehension Grammar.
- Articles Grammar.
- Prepositions Grammar.
- Spelling Grammar.
- Verbs Vocabulary.
- Antonyms Vocabulary.
- Idioms and Phrases Vocabulary.
Odia: 20 Marks
- Essay writing on familiar topics (within 250 words)
- Letter Writing (Personal letter, Applications, Business or Official) (within 150 words)
- Translation (One English passage of around 100 words to be translated into Odia):
- Comprehension of an unseen prose passage (5 x 2) = 10 marks
Five short questions to be asked
Basic Computer Knowledge: 40 Marks
- Word Processing
- Spread Sheet Applications