OPSC PGT Recruitment notification released for 335 Post Graduate Teacher vacancies across 17 government Higher Secondary schools of Odisha. Odisha Public Service Commission(OPSC) is inviting online applications for the recruitment of Post Graduate Teacher vacancies.
All the interested candidates can apply for this Odisha Post Graduate Teacher recruitment from the 8th of November 2021. So go through the detailed OPSC PGT Recruitment official notification and apply on or before the 7th of December 2021.
OPSC PGT Recruitment 2021 Overview
|Post Name||Post Graduate Teacher|
|Qualification||Master Degree with B.Ed|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Odisha PGT Recruitment Notification Details
Here we are providing all the details of the OPSC PGT Vacancy 2021. So Check the application process, age limit, post wise qualification, experience, selection criteria, and the detailed application process which is given below.
OPSC PGT Important Dates:
|Starting Date for Registration/ Re-registration||8/11/21|
|Last Date for Registration/ Re-registration||7/12/21|
|Last Date for Submission of Registered Application||14/12/21|
Application Fees for OPSC PGT Recruitment Exam
- For Others: Rs. 400/-
- For SC, ST of Odisha, PwD: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online by Using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
Odisha PGT Vacancy Details
|SI. No||Name of the Disciplines||No. of Posts|
OPSC PGT Salary Structure
The Odisha PGT Salary is Scale of Pay of Rs.44,900/- of Level-10, Cell- 01 of Pay Matrix under ORSP Rules, 2017 with usual Dearness and other Allowances as may be sanctioned by the Government of Odisha from time to time.
OPSC PGT Eligibility Criteria 2021
The following educational qualification and age criteria are required to apply for the OPSC Post Graduate Teacher recruitment 2021.
The candidates should have a minimum age of 21 as of January 2021 and should not be above the age of 32 years.
Age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories as per the law.
- A candidate must hold a Master’s Degree in the subject concerned from a recognised university, as well as a two-year Post Graduate Master’s Course or an integrated six-year Post Graduate Master’s Course in the relevant Subject from a Regional College of Education approved by the NCERT.
- A candidate must have B.Ed. or equivalent degree recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education, New Delhi as equivalent to B.Ed. from a recognized University provided that B.Ed. qualification shall not be the mandatory eligibility criteria for the post of Post Graduate Teacher in the subjects where B.Ed. the course is not offered.
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Application is a desirable qualification subject to production of the certificate in support of above qualification obtained from a recognized University or College or Institution having affiliation to a recognized University.
- B.Ed. qualification for subjects other than Botany, Chemistry, English, Economics, Geography, History, Hindi, Mathematics, Odia, Physics, Political Science, Sanskrit and Zoology shall not be mandatory eligibility criteria for the post of Post Graduate Teache
Odisha PGT Selection Process
The selection of candidates for OPSC PGT recruitment will be made on the basis of Career Assessment and Personality test/Interview. There will be a total of 100 marks, out of which the Career Assessment will be 70 marks and the Personality test/Interview will be of 30 marks.
The 70 mark s of the Career Assessment will be calculated with the following weightage:
|Career Assessment||70 marks|
Candidates who have qualified in their career assessments will be invited to an interview. The interview will be for 30 Marks.
The final selection list will be compiled based on the marks obtained in the Career Assessment and Personality Test/Interview, category by category.
How to Apply the Odisha PGT Application Form
- Go to the official application portal of OPSC which is opsconline.gov.in
- Then Read the official notification of Post Graduate Teacher Advertisement 2021.
- Then Click on apply and and register yourself by providing all the details.
- Then Fill the application form by providing all the necessary details
- Pay the application fees if applicable
- then printout the confirmation page and keep it for your future reference.