OSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022: Odisha Staff Selection Commission has published a recruitment notification for 140 Junior Assistant vacancies under different Departments of govt of Odisha. The OSSC will conduct a written examination in March to fill up all these Odisha Junior Assistant Vacancies.
The Online application process will start on 22nd December 2021. All the interested candidates can apply for this OSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment till 24th January 2022.
In this post, You will get complete information about Odisha Junior Assistant Vacancy 2022. So read this post and check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
OSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment Overview
|Post Name||Junior Assistant|
|Qualification||Graduation with Computer Knowledge|
|Salary||Rs.19900 to Rs63200|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Odisha Junior Assistant Notification Details
Here we are providing all the details of the Odisha Junior Assistant recruitment 2022. So Check the application process, age limit, qualification, selection criteria, and the detailed application process which is given below.
|Starting Date for Registration/ Re-registration||22/12/21|
|Last Date for Registration/ Re-registration||24/01/22|
|Last Date for Submission of Registered Application||31/01/22|
- For Others: Rs. 200/-
- For SC, ST, PwD: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online by Using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
|Junior Assistant||140||Graduation In any Discipline with computer knowledge|
Kindly check the official notification for Department-wise vacancy details.
The salary structure for Odisha Junior Assistant is Rs.19900-63200 Level 4 of ORSP Rules. However, the consolidated monthly salary will be Rs 13300 for the first year as per the Odisha Group C and D Post rules.
Eligibility Criteria for OSSC Junior Assistant
The following educational qualification and age criteria are required to apply for the OSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022.
The candidates should have a minimum age of 21 as of January 2021 and should not be above the age of 32.
The following educational qualifications are required for the Odisha Junior Assistant 2022.
- A Candidate must hold the Graduation Degree in any discipline.
- Must have computer Skill
Selection Process for Odisha JA Vacancy
The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of performance in the following stages
- Preliminary Written Examination
- Main Written Examination
- Computer Skill Test
- Certificate verification.
OSSC Junior Assistant Exam Pattern 2022
The Odisha Staff Selection will conduct multiple Computer-based Recruitment Examinations to shortlist the candidates for the posts of Odisha Junior Assistant.
The Selection Process will be a four-stage process. The detailed pattern of examination is given below
|Preliminary||General Awareness||100 Mark|
|Total 400 marks for Main Exam|
|Computer Skill Test||Basic Computer Skill||50 Mark|
- The Preliminary Examination will be qualifying in nature.
- Main Examination consists of both Objective and descriptive types of Questions.
- There will be a negative mark in the Written main examination.
Syllabus of Odisha Junior Assistant Posts
- General Awarenes
- General Knowledge
- Basic Computer
We have written a well descriptive article which contains the details of the exam and syllabus. Kindly Check it out to get complete information on OSSC Junior Assistant Syllabus 2022.
How to Apply for the OSSC JA Recruitment
- Go to the official application portal of OSSC which is ossc.gov.in
- Then Read the official notification of Odisha Junior Assistant vacancy.
- Then Click on apply and and register yourself by providing all the details.
- Then Fill the application form by providing all the necessary details
- Pay the application fees if applicable
- then printout the confirmation page and keep it for your future reference.