UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2022 notification released for 558 Nurse vacancies. Uttarpradesh Public Service Commission(UPPSC) is going to conduct a recruitment examination to fill up 558 Nurse(Male) posts. A notification has been released from the UPPSC regarding these vacancies.
Candidates having the required eligibility criteria and educational qualifications can apply online to this Uttarpradesh Staff Nurse Recruitment 2022.
The online application process already started on 23rd January on the official portal of UPPSC. Candidates can apply for these UPSSC Staff Nurse vacancies till 21st February 2022. Meanwhile check the syllabus, exam pattern, Exam Date, & Previous year question papers of the UPPSC Staff Nurse Male Recruitment Examination 2022.
UPPSC Staff Nurse Vacancy 2022 Overview
|Post Name||Staff Nurse Male|
|Qualification||Diploma Holder, Senior Secondary, Other Qualifications|
|Salary||Rs. 9300-34800, Grade Pay Rs. 4600/-|
|Location||Across Uttar Pradesh|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment Notification Details
Here we are providing all the details of the UPPSC Staff Nurse Vacancy 2022. So Check the application process, age limit, post-wise qualification, experience, selection criteria, and the detailed application process which is given below.
- Registration Start : January 21, 2022
- Last Date of Registration : February 17, 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date : February 17, 2022
- Complete Form Last Date : February 21, 2022
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card : Notified Soon
- General and OBC Candidates Fee : Rs 125
- SC and ST Candidates Fee : Rs 65
- PH Candidates : Rs 25
- Candidates can Pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking.
|Post Name||Total Post|
UP Staff Nurse Male Salary Structure
The salary structure for UPPSC Staff Nurse is Rs. 9300-34800, Grade Pay Rs. 4600/-
Eligibility for Uttarpradesh Staff Nurse Vacancy 2022
The following educational qualification and age criteria are required to apply for the UPPSC Staff Nurse Male recruitment 2022.
- Minimum Age of Candidates : 21 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates : 40 Years
- Age Relaxation Applicable as per the Rules.
- High School 10th Exam with Science Stream and 10+2 Intermediate Exam Passed.
- Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery OR B.Sc Degree in Nursing registrable with the U.P. Nurses and Midwives Council. OR Possess diploma in Psychiatry registrable with the U.P. Nurses and Midwives Council.
Selection Process UPPSC Staff Nurse Posts
Candidates will be called for a Preliminary Examination (Objective Type) followed by Main (Written).
The selection will be made as per Merit prepared on the basis of total marks obtained by the candidates in the Main (Written) Examination along with additional marks as per the U.P. subordinate “Nursing (Non-Gazetted) Service.
UPPSC Staff Nurse Male Exam Pattern 2022
Candidates who are interested to apply for the UP Staff Nurse Vacancy Should be Aware of the UPPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus and Exam Pattern. The detailed Exam Pattern for the Staff Nurse written Exam is as Follows:-
- Written Exam will be of Objective Multiple Choice Type.
- Written Exam comprises of Total 85 Marks.
- Time Duration for Exam is 02 Hours (120 Minutes).
- There are four alternatives for the answer to every question Of one third (0.33) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
|Section Name||No. of Question|
|General Knowledge||30 Questions|
|General Hindi||20 Questions|
|Main Subject Nursing||120 Questions|
How to Apply the UPPSC Staff Nurse Application Form
- Go to the official portal of UPPSC, The direct link is given below
- Then Click on candidate registration link available on the left side of the homepage.
- Then Click on apply for the Staff Nurse Examination
- Candidates have to Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other necessary Documents.
- Then check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- Pay the application fees as applicable
- Take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for any Further Process.