Inspector Of Legal Metrology Odisha Syllabus and Exam Pattern details are available now. If you were looking for the OSSC Inspector of Legal Metrology Syllabus PDF then you can download it from this page.
The syllabus and exam patterns of the OSSC ILM Exam will help you to prepare for the Written examination. So follow the syllabus properly and prepare well to excel in the examination.
Inspector of Legal Metrology Odisha Syllabus Overview
|Post Name||Inspector of Legal Metrology|
|Scale Pay||Rs 53100+ GP 5400|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Odisha Staff Selection Commission is conducting a recruitment examination to recruit 100+ Inspector of Legal Metrology Posts. The Online application process will start in the first week of January 2022.
OSSC Inspector of Legal Metrology Exam Pattern 2022
As per the latest OSSC ILM Recruitment notification,
- The written exam consisting of 3 Papers. Paper 1 will be a composite Paper consisting of English, Odia and General Awareness.
- The Paper 2 is Physics which will be graduation level.
- The Paper 3 will be Computer.
- The detailed paper-wise question and mark distribution is as follows
|Computer Skill Test||50|
- The duration of Paper 1 is of 3 hours and the Physics paper will be of 2 Hours.
- The comuter skill test will be conducted for 1 hour.
- The written examination will be of MCQ type.
OSSC Inspector of Legal Metrology Syllabus 2022
The Syllabus of Odisha Inspector of Legal Metrology is as follows
- Sentence Improvement
- Fill in the blanks
- Para Completion
- Joining Sentences
- Sentence Arrangement
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Sentence Completion
- Active and Passive Voice
- Spelling Test
- Passage Completion
- Idioms and Phrases
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Spotting Errors
- Political science.
- Earth Geography and Solar System.
- Latest Inventions.
- Eminent/ Important person and places in the news.
- Current Events.
- Geographical landmarks.
- Indian National Movement.
- General Science.
- History and Culture of Indian and Gujarat State.
- Indian Economy.
The syllabus for physics will be the same as graduation level