OSSC Block Social Security Officer Syllabus PDF: If you are looking for the OSSC BSSO Syllabus then you are in the right place. In this article, you will find the complete details of the Odisha SSC Block Social Security Officer along with the updated OSSC BSSO exam pattern 2021.
All the interested candidates who are planning to participate in the upcoming OSSC Block Social Security Officer Recruitment examination should start their preparation today. Follow the Odisha SSC Block Social Security Officer Syllabus and exam pattern strictly and prepare to excel in the written examination.
Candidates can also check the OSSC Block Social Security Officer Notification and Block Social Security Officer previous year question paper for your better preparation.
OSSC Block Social Security Officer Recruitment Overview
|Organization||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Department Name||SSEPD Department|
|Post Name||Block Social Security Officer|
|Qualification||Bachelor Degree+ Computer Knowledge|
|Exam Date||Announce Soon|
OSSC Block Social Security Officer Exam Pattern 2021
Odisha Staff Selection Commission will conduct a combined recruitment examination to recruit all the vacancies of the Odisha Block Social Security Officer post. The Exam Pattern has been updated by the Odisha SSC. The new Odisha SSC BSSO Exam pattern is given below.
The candidates for the OSSC BSSO will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Examination and Skill test followed by document verification. There will be no physical or viva voce for the recruitment of the OSSC Block Social Security Officer. The detailed plan of examination is as follows
- The written examination will be of objective MCQ type.
- The Written examination will consist of 3 papers.
- There will be negative marking.
|General English(Paper I)||50|
|Logical Reasoning (Paper-III)||50|
Computer Skill Test
The Shortlisted candidates in the written examination will be called for the Computer skill test.
- The Computer Test will be conducted for 50 Marks.
- It will be MCQ Type
- The question of this test shall cover the practical knowledge of the candidates on fundamentals of computer.
- The examination will be qualifying in nature and candidates need to secure minimum 50% marks to become eligible for the certificate verification.
OSSC Block Social Security Officer Syllabus PDF
The topic-wise syllabus of the Odisha SSC BSSO syllabus is provided below.
- Types of sentences.
- Subject-verb Agreement.
- Active and Passive voice.
- Direct & Indirect speech.
OSSC BSSO Syllabus for Odia Language
- Punctuation marks.
- Taddhita and Krudanta.
- Idioms and phrases.
- Correction of common errors in words.
- Antonyms and Synonyms.
- Current Events – National & International
- Geography – India, Odisha & World
- History – India & Orissa
- Economy – India
- Indian Polity
- Indian Constitution
- Science & Technology
- People & Personalities
- Awards etc
OSSC Arithmetic Syllabus
- Problems relating to Number systems
- Computation of Whole numbers
- Decimals and Fractions
- Relationship between Numbers
- Fundamental Arithmetical operations
- Percentage & Average
- Ratio and Proportion
- Profit and Loss
- Time, Speed and Distance
- Time and Work
- Venn Diagram
- Seating Arrangement & Puzzles
- Direction & Distance
- Blood relation
- Arrangement & Pattern
OSSC Logical Reasoning Syllabus
- Quantitative Aptitude.
OSSC BSSO Syllabus for Computer Test
- MS Word Processing.
- Operating Systems.
- MS Office.
- MS PowerPoint.
- Computer Hardware.
- MS Windows.
- Fundamentals of a Computer.
- MS Excel.
- Application Software.
- MS PowerPoint.
- Internet Usage etc.
Hope the Syllabus and Exam Pattern of the OSSC BSSO will help you during your exam preparation. For more updates, you can visit sarkarinaukry.com