OSSC Traffic Constable Syllabus PDF 2022: If you are looking for the Odisha Traffic Constable Syllabus PDF, Then you are in the right place. In this post, you will get the complete pdf of the Odisha Traffic Police Constable Exam syllabus and Exam Pattern 2022.
The Odisha Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct a recruitment examination to fill up 56 Odisha Traffic Police Constable Vacancy 2022. All the aspirants of Odisha Traffic Constable are advised to check the syllabus and Exam Pattern of the OSSC Traffic Constable Recruitment examination to improve their scores. The OSSC Exam Pattern will help you to get an overall idea of the exam.
OSSC Traffic Constable Syllabus Overview
|Post Name||Traffic Constable|
Selection Process for OSSC Traffic Constable
The candidates the constable of traffic police will be shortlisted on the basis of performance in the following exams.
- Written Examination
- Physical Measurement Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Certificate Verification
OSSC Traffic Constable Exam Pattern 2022
For shortlisting the Odisha Traffic Constable post, The Commission shall conduct Written Examination with objective papers through CBRE (Computer Based Recruitment Examination) Mode in multiple batches. The detailed exam pattern is as follows
- The Written examination will be an Online Computer based test.
- The question pattern will be of objective MCQ type.
- There will be a total of 100 questions.
- Each question carries 1 Mark.
- There willl be negative marking for wrong responses. For Each wrong answer 0.25 will be dudected.
- The duration of the exam is of 90 minutes.
- The question paper will be a composite one. The detailed subjectwise distribution of marks is as follows
|Mental ability and Reasoning||15|
OSSC Traffic Constable Syllabus 2022 PDF
Here we are providing you with the detailed Odisha Traffic Constable recruitment examination PDF. Follow this Syllabus and prepare well for the upcoming OSSC Traffic Constable Recruitment examination 2022.
General English (20 Marks)
- Active and Passive Voice
- Common error
- Types of sentences
- Direct & Indirect speech
- Antonyms & Synonyms
Odia Language (20 marks):-
- Transformation of words (noun to adjective and adjective to noun)
- Antonyms and Synonyms,
- Correction of common errors in words,
- Idioms and Phrases,
- Taddhita and Krudanta,
Aptitude (15 Marks)
- Time & Work
- Time & Distance
- Ratio & proportion
Mental Ability & Reasoning (15 Marks):-
- Direction Sense Test,
- Coding & decoding
- Blood relation
- Puzzle Test
- Sitting arrangement inserting missing character.
General Knowledge (30 Marks):-
- History of India & Odisha,
- Geography of India & Odisha,
- Indian Polity & Governance,
- Current events of National & international importance,
- Books & authors,
- Famous rivers
- temples & wild life sanctuaries ,
- Country, capital & currencies,
- Sports and awards,
- Computer Fundamentals.
While it’s not possible to learn everything in one go, we recommend that you go through the syllabus, the exam pattern, and the OSSC Traffic Constable Previous year question papers. Doing so will give you a good idea of what the exam is all about and how well you are likely to do on it. For more updates visit sarkarinaukry.com