Odisha Police constable syllabus 2022 PDF: If you are looking for an Odisha Police Constable syllabus and exam pattern, then this is the right place. Here we have provided the exact details of the Odisha Police Constable syllabus and exam pattern which was released by Odisha Police State Selection Board recently.
In this Post, you will get all the information about Odisha Police Constable Syllabus 2022. This syllabus is very helpful for all the candidates who are preparing for Odisha Police Constable exam 2023. So read the post carefully to get complete details about Odisha Police Constable.
Odisha Police Constable Syllabus Overview
|Organization||Odisha Police State Selection Board|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Odisha Police State Selection board is going to conduct a written examination for the recruitment, 4790 Constable (Civil) posts. The online application process is starting from 30the December till 21st of January 2023.
All the applicants who have applied for this constable vacancy are waiting for the written examination. So to prepare for the written examination we are providing you the latest Odisha police Constable Exam Pattern 2023 and Syllabus in PDF Format. All the links are provided at the end of this posts.
Odisha Police Constable Selection Process 2023
The candidates for the Odisha Police Constable(Civil) will be selected on the basis of performance in the following stages.
- Computer Based Examination(CBE)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Medical Examination
- Document Verification
Exam Pattern Odisha Constable Written Examination 2023
The exam pattern of the OPSSB Constable written exam is as follows
- There will be only One paper in the examination.
- The paper consists of questions from Odia, English Language, Arithmetic, General Knowledge, Situational Awareness, Logical Reasoning and Basic Computer Knowledge.
- The standard of the questions shall be such that a student who has passed +2 Examination will be able to answer.
- Odia Language, English, Arithmetic, Aptitude and Logical Reasoning.
- The written exam will be conducted for 100 marks.
- The question paper will be objective MCQ type.
- Each correct answer will carry 1 mark.
- There will be negative marking at 0.25 marks for each wrong/incorrect answer.
- No mark will be awarded or deducted if any question is left unattended.
- The duration of the exam will be of 2 hours.
Odisha Police Constable Syllabus 2023
The detailed subject-wise syllabus of Odisha Constable Recruitment 2023. Follow this syllabus and Prepare for the Odisha Police Constable examination 2022.
- Paragraph Completion
- Sentence Completion
- Reading Comprehension
- Cloze test
- Antonym and synonym
- Grammatical Error based question
- Decimal Fraction
- Problems on H.C.F and L.C.M
- Pipes and Cistern
- Problems on Ages
- Time and Distance
- Ratio and Proportion
- Banker’s Discount
- Height and Distance
- Time and Work
- Allegation or Mixture
- Chain Rule
- Boats and Streams
- Compound Interest
- Permutation and Combination
- Volume and Surface Area
- Surds and Indices
- Simple Interest
- Square Root and Cube Root
- Reading Comprehension
- Usage of Words
- Correct Usage of words
- Fill in the Blanks
- Idioms & Phrases
- Vocabulary Test
- Data Interpretation
- Non-Verbal Series
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Statements & Conclusions
- Cubes and Dice
- Embedded Figures
- Blood Relations
- Alphabet Series
- Mirror Images
- Number Ranking
- Decision Making
- Number Series
- Clocks & Calendars
- Statements & Arguments
- Indian Parliament
- Current Affairs of national and international level
- General Science
- Famous Books & Authors
- Famous Days & Dates
- Indian History
- Indian Economy
- Rivers, Lakes and, Seas
- Environmental Issues
- Indian Politics
- Countries and Capitals
- Inventions and Discoveries
- Famous Places in India
Hope the latest Odisha Police Constable Exam Pattern and syllabus will help you to prepare for the written test. For more updates, visit our website sarkarinaukry.com
Is the Odisha Police constable exam difficult?
The Odisha Police Constable exam is not that difficult. With proper preparation, you can easily clear the Odisha Police Constable recruitment test.
What is salary of constable in Odisha?
As per the ORSP Rules, 2017 of Pay Matrix Level -05, the salary of an Odisha Police constable ranges from Rs. 21,700 to Rs. 69,100 per month