MPSC Manipur Medical Officer Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2021
MPSC Manipur Medical Officer Syllabus 2021: The Manipur Public Service Commission (MPSC) has announced the new syllabus for the upcoming Manipur Medical Officer Recruitment examination. If you were searching for the MPSC Manipur Medical Officer Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2021, then you are at the right place.
In this Post, we will provide you the Complete information about the MPSC Medical Officer Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2021. Candidates can use these details to prepare for their upcoming Manipur MO examination 2021.
MPSC Manipur Medical Officer Syllabus Information
|Organization||Manipur Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Medical officer|
|No of vacancy||300 posts|
|Exam Date:||Release soon|
|Manipur Medical Officer Notification PDF|
MPSC Manipur Medical Officer Exam Pattern 2021
The Selection for the Manipur Medical Officer post will be done on the basis of Written Test Only followed by an interview. The written test Exam pattern of Manipur MPSC Medical Officer is given below.
- Total Marks in written test shall be 200
- Total No. of questions in written test is 200 which shall be of Multiple choice (MCQ) Pattern;
- No negative marking for wrong answers
- Qualifying marks of the written test will be decided by the Commission.
- The duration of examination will be of 3 hours;
- Distribution of Marks — The following distribution of marks in various disciplines as outlined below:-
|Name of the Subject||Number of Questions||Number of Marks|
|Gynaechology and Obstetrics||33||33|
|Preventive, Social & Community Medicine||34||34|
Manipur Health Service Grade IV Exam Syllabus 2021
The syllabus for Manipur PSC Medical Officer is as follows. The questions will be asked from the following disciplines
Download the detailed topic wise PDF from the below link