Rajasthan Computer Teacher Syllabus PDF direct download link is available now. Candidates who have applied for RSMSSB Computer Instructor Vacancy 2022 should start their preparation by following the RSMSSB Computer Teacher Syllabus PDF.
In this post we are providing the detailed RSMSSB Computer Instructor Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2022. Candidates can follow it for their better preparation. You can check also RSMSSB Computer Teacher Previous Question papers and RSMSSB Computer Teacher notification for more details.
Rajasthan Computer Instructor Syllabus Overview
|Posts Name||Computer Instructor|
Rajasthan Computer Teacher Exam Pattern 2022
The RSMSSB is all set to conduct a recruitment examination in the month of May/June 2022 to recruit 10157 Basic and Senior Computer instructor. All the aspirants who have applied for the RSMSSB Computer instructor Vacancy 2022 should know the RSMSSB Computer instructor exam pattern. The Rajasthan Computer Teacher exam pattern will help you to crack the recruitment exam. The detailed exam pattern is given below.
- The written exam will conducted in two papers Paper I and Paper II
- The total duration of each Paper will be of 2 hours.
- Each Paper will carry 100 questions
- For each correct answer one mark will be awarded.
- There is negative marking in both papers.
- For Each Wrong answer 1/3rd mark will be deducted.
Reasoning and Mental Ability
|2||Technical Paper||100 Marks|
Rajasthan Computer Teacher Syllabus
Here we are providing the detailed syllabus of both Basic and Senior Computer instructor recruitment examination 2022.
Paper – I
- Art & Culture, History, Geography, General Science and Current Affairs of Rajasthan.
- General Ability which includes
- Logical Reasoning and Analytical Ability.
- Decision Making and Problem Solving.
- General Mental Ability.
- Basic Numeracy – Numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc. (Class 10th level)
- Data Interpretation – Charts, Graphs, Tables, Data Sufficiency, etc. (Class 10th level)
- Mental Ability: Decision making and Problem-solving. Data Interpretation, Data Sufficiency, Logical Reasoning and Analytical Ability, Major developments in the field of Information Technology.
- Basic numeracy: numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc. (Class X level)
- Data Interpretation: charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency, etc. (Class X level)
- Fundamentals of Computer: Overview of the Computer System Including input-Output devices, Printing Devices and Scanner, Representation of Data (Digital Analog Number System – Decimal, Binary & Hexadecimal, Introduction of Date Processing, Concepts of Files and its types.
- Date Processing: Word Processing (M.S.Word), Spread Sheet Software (MS Excel), Presentation Software (MS PowerPoint), DIIMS Software (MS Access).
- Programming Fundamentals: Introduction to C, C++, Java, DotNet, Artificial Intelligence (Al), Machine learning. Python and Block Chain, Principles and Programming Technician, Introduction of Object Oriental Programming (OOPs), Introduction to “Integrated Development Environment” and its advantages.
- Data structures and Algorithms: Algorithms for Problem Solving, Abstract data types, Arrays as data structures, linked list v/s array for storage, stack and stack operations, queues, binary trees, binary search trees, graphs and their representations, sorting and searching, symbol table, Data structures using C & C++.
- Computer Organization and Architecture: Basic Structure of Computers, Computer Arithmetic Operations, Central Processing Unit and Instructions, Memory Organization, I/O Organization, Operating System Overview, Process Management, Finding and Processing Files.
- Communication and Network Concepts: Introductions to Computer Networks, Introductions, Network Layers Models, Networking Devices, Fundamentals of Molde Communication.
- Network Security: Protecting Computer Systems from vino & malicious attacks, Introduction to Firewalls and its utility, Backup & Restoring data, Networking LAN & WANL Security, Ethical Hacking
- Database Management System: An Overview of the Database Management. The architecture of Database System. Relational Database Management System (RDBMS), Database Den, Manipulating Data, NoSQL Darahuasc Technologies, Selecting Right Database.
- System Analysis and Design: Introduction Requirement Gathering and Feasibility Analysis, Structured Analysis Structural Design, Object-Oriental Modelling Using UMI,. Testing System Implementation and Maintenance Other Software Development Approaches
- Internet of things and its application: Introductions of Internet Technology and Protocol, LAN, MAN, WAN, Search Services Engines, Introduction to online & offline messaging World Wide Web Browser. Web publishing. Basic knowledge of HTML, XML and Scripts, Creation & maintenance of Websites, HTML to activity Tools, Multimedia and Graphics, Voice Mail and Video Conferencing, Introduction to e-Commerce.
Hope the RSMSSB Computer Instructor Exam Pattern and Syllabus will help you to prepare for the Rajasthan Computer Anudeshak Recruitment examination 2022. If you like this post then kindly share it with your friends. For more updates keep visiting sarkarinaukry.com