Are you searching for the OSSC Traffic SI latest syllabus and exam pattern? If yes, then you are in right place. You can download the syllabus and exam pattern of the Traffic Sub Inspector Recruitment Examination here.
The syllabus and exam pattern of the Odisha Traffic Sub Inspector Recruitment Exam is extremely important for all the Traffic Si Aspirants. So, candidates should be aware of the syllabus and exam pattern before appearing for the Odisha Traffic Sub Inspector Recruitment Exam. The syllabus and exam pattern of the Odisha Traffic SI Recruitment Exam is given in the below section.
OSSC Traffic SI Syllabus Overview
|Post Name||Traffic Sub Inspector|
|Selection process||Written Examination|
Physical Measurement Test
Physical Efficiency Test
Selection Process for OSSC Traffic SI Vacancy
The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of performance in the following tests
- Written Examination,
- Physical Measurement & Physical Test
- Certificate Verification & Viva voce
Odisha Subinspector Of Traffic Exam Pattern 2022
Here we are giving you a detailed analysis of the OSSC Traffic SI Exam Pattern of both Written Exam and Physical Tests. Candidates are advised to follow the exam pattern carefully and prepare accordingly to excel in the written examination.
- The OSSC will conduct the written examination with Objective Papers through CBRE (Computer Based Recruitment Examination) mode.
- The written examination comprises 3 papers each consisting of 100 marks.
- There will be two sitting of examination, in First sitting English and GK will be conducted and in 2nd Sitting Arithmetic will be conducted.
- The duration of the first sitting is of 2.5 hours and 2nd sitting is 1.5 hours.
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- There is negative marking applicable and for each wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
- The detailed subjectwise distribution of marks are as follows
OSSC Traffic SI Syllabus 2022
Here we are providing you with the detailed Syllabus of the Odisha Traffic SI recruitment examination in PDF Format. Follow this Syllabus and prepare well for the upcoming OSSC Traffic SI Recruitment examination 2022.
Paper-1 English- 100 marks
Comprehension of a given passage, Usage & vocabulary, Knowledge of Grammar, Common error,
Direct Speech & Indirect Speech, Antonyms, Synonyms, etc.
Paper-II General knowledge-100 marks
(i) General Science and recent scientific/Technological Development
(ii) Current events of Nation and International importance
(iii) History of India and Odisha
(v) Indian Polity and Governance
(vi) Indian Economy
(vii) Human rights;
(viii) Mental ability & Reasoning
Paper-III Arithmetics-100 marks
Time & Distance, time & work, Decimal and fraction, percentage, profit and loss, average, simple &
compound interest, rate & taxes, mixture, partnership, etc.