Numaligarh Refinery Recruitment 2021: Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL) Recruitment 2021 Free Job alerts for the Latest Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) and Entry-level Officer vacancies. Here you will the Direct Link to apply for NRL Job Vacancies.
Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL) has published a notification for the recruitment of a Graduate Engineer. There are a total of 66 vacant posts available. The salary will be from Rs 40,000 to Rs 1,60,000.
The NRL Recruitment 2021 is live now. Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can fill up the application form. The application process will be live till 13th August.
Numaligarh Refinery Recruitment 2021
|Job Type||Government of India|
|Post Name||Graduate Engineer and Officer|
|No of Post||66|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Numaligarh Refinery Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Sr.No||Name of the Post||Total|
|1||Graduate Engineer Trainee – Civil||06|
|2||Graduate Engineer Trainee – Mechanical||20|
|3||Graduate Engineer Trainee – Instrumentation||11|
|4||Graduate Engineer Trainee – Electrical||08|
|5||Graduate Engineer Trainee – Chemical||10|
|6||Graduate Engineer Trainee – Computer Science||05|
|7||Graduate Engineer Trainee – Metallurgy||01|
|8||Assistant Officer- Commercial (Trainee)||03|
|9||Assistant Accounts Officer||02|
Check the official notification for category wise vacancy details.
Eligibility Criteria of Numaligarh Refinery Recruitment
No.1 Post: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Educational Qualification: A first-class degree in the appropriate engineering discipline (four years full-time) from a recognized university or institute accredited by AICTE/UGC, with a minimum of 65 percent marks in aggregate.
Age Limit: 30 years(as on 01.07.2021)
Assistant Officer- Commercial (Trainee):
Educational Qualification: 2 years of full-time work Post-Graduate Degree in Commerce (M.Com) from a UGC-approved University or Institute with a minimum of 60% marks.
Age Limit: 32 years(as on 01.07.2021)
Assistant Accounts Officer:
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in any field from a recognized University/Institute authorized by UGC with a minimum of 60% marks and CA (Intermediate) pass.
Experience: 3 years post qualifying degree.
Age Limit: 32 years(as on 01.07.2021)
Age Relaxation: Maximum age limit is relaxed to-
For SC & ST 5 years for, OBC-NCL 3 years for PwBD(UR) 10 years, for PwBD(OBC-NCL) 13 years, and 15 years for PwBD (SC/ST) candidates against reserved posts.
Basic Pay Scale
- E-2 Grade-02 Rs. 50,000-Rs. 1,60,000/-
- E-1 Grade-01 Rs. 40,000-Rs. 1,40,000/-
Official Notification PDF
Here is the link to the official NRL Recruitment 2021 announcement.
Starting date for online application submission: July 24, 2021, 10:00 a.m.
The deadline for submitting an online application: August 13, 2021, at 23:59 p.m.
Numaligarh Refinery Recruitment Selection Procedure
- Shortlisted candidates will be subjected to computer-based tests, personal interviews, and/or group tasks as part of the selection process.
- All candidates who claim to meet all of the eligibility criteria will be summoned for the Computer Based Test without their eligibility being verified.
- The computer-based test will consist of four portions and will consist of objective type questions with no negative marking.
- Section A: Technical / Professional Knowledge comprising of questions related to Qualifying degree required for the applied position.
- Section B: General Knowledge/ Current Affairs
- Section C: English language
- Section D: Reasoning and Numerical Ability
- Candidates who pass the computer-based test in the order of merit will be invited to participate in a group project or a personal interview.
- To be considered for the next stage of the selection process, candidates must achieve minimum qualifying marks in both rounds, namely the Computer Based Test, Group Task (GT), and Personal Interview (PI). The minimum qualifying marks in each stage, i.e. CBT and (PI+GT), are 50%.
- The appointment offer will be made to the qualified candidates in the order of merit and based on the number of vacancies.
80% of questions will be from Section A.
How to Apply for Numaligarh Refinery Recruitment
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these positions by visiting the official NRL Recruitment Portal. To apply for NRL GET recruitment, candidates should follow the processes outlined below.
Follow the below procedure to apply for the NRL Recruitment 2021 application form.
- Get to the official sites of Numaligarh Refinery Limited
- Scroll down, and go to the Quick-Links section.
- Click on the “Career” and proceed by checking the advertisement.
- After that, click on the “Advertisement which are you looking for” start Registration .
- Fill all your details and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- Final step, take a printout of the application form.
Documents to be Submitted with NRL Online Application
Candidates must submit the following documents with their online application:
- Candidate’s photograph and signature must be (size 50-80kb in jpg/jpeg/png format)
- Age proof / Date of birth document (size 80-150 kb in jpg/jpeg /pdf format)
- Caste/ Tribe certificate [for SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL)/EWS] as applicable in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority. OBC (Non-Creamy layer) category certificate, issued by the Competent Authority should be issued within one year from the date of application. (size 80-150 kb in jpg/jpeg /pdf format)
- PwBD (Disability = 40% and above) certificate, if applicable (size 80-150 kb in jpg/jpeg /pdf format)
- Supporting proof for candidate domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.80 to 31.12.89 (size 80-150 kb in jpg/jpeg /pdf format)
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheets (size 80-150 kb in jpg/jpeg /pdf format)
- Marksheet and pass certificate of graduation (BE/B.Tech in case of getting, graduation degree in case of Assistant Officers) and Qualifying examination (ie. CA(Inter), M.Com) (size 80-150 kb in jpg/jpeg /pdf format)