OSSSC RI, ARI & Amin Recruitment 2021 Notification Out. Odisha SSSC Inviting Application from eligible candidates for the post of Odisha Revenue Inspector, Asst. Revenue Inspector & Amin Vacancies.
Here in this post you will get all the details about OSSSC RI, ARI Recruitment 2021 including previous year question paper, question pattern syllabus and process to fill up Odisha RI, ARI and Amin Application form 2021.
Updates As on 16th July 2021
- OSSSC has updated the exam timing. There will be Two sittings 1st Sitting 10AM – 12 PM & 2nd Sitting 2 PM to 5PM
- OSSSC has extended the last date of registration to 26th July 2021
- OSSSC has declared the Written Exam date for Odisha Revenue inspector. The Odisha RI written exam is scheduled on 29th August 2021
- OSSSC is inviting application for 586 Revenue inspector post. Interested Candidates can apply for this revenue inspector post on or before 23rd of July 2021. You can check the details from the below link.
- OSSSC will soon release the recruitment notification of ARI and Amin Post. There will be a total of 576 Additional Revenue inspector post and 538 Amin post Vacancy. Meanwhile You can check the details of Odisha ARI and Amin Recruitment Details from the below link.
- OSSSC RI ARI & Amin Recruitment 2021 Overview
- Odisha RI ARI & Amin Recruitment 2021 Details
OSSSC RI ARI & Amin Recruitment 2021 Overview
|Post Name||Revenue Inspector(RI), Additional Revenue Inspector, Amin|
|Salary||Rs 8,800 to 16,800|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Odisha RI ARI & Amin Recruitment 2021 Details
Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) has publish a recruitment notification to recruit 40% of the newly created Revenue Inspector, Asst. Revenue Inspector & Amin Posts. Today Already the Revenue inspector vacancy notification has released. The ARI and Amin Notification will release on 7th July 2021.
If you have minimum qualification of +2 then you can apply this RI ARI and Amin Recruitment 2021. I have updated all the details of this RI ARI & Amin Vacancies. Candidates are requested to go through the detailed notification before filling the OSSSC RI ARI & Amin Application form.
|Starting of Application||24/06/21|
|Last Date to apply|
|Last date for fee Payment||23/07/21|
- UR/ OBC/ EWS Male Rs.100/-
- All SC/ST and PH Candidates: Rs.0/-
Candidates can pay the fees via online using CC/DC/Netbanking.
|Post Name||No of Post|
Odisha RI ARI & Amin Salary Structure
- For Revenue Inspector(RI): Rs. 16800/-
- For Assistant Revenue Inspector(ARI): Rs. 8800/-
- For Amin: Rs 7000/-
The following eligibility Criteria & educational qualification required for the Odisha RI ARI Vacancy 2021
- The minimum and maximum of age for the purpose of engagement to RI ARI & Amin posts shall be 18 and 32 years.
- There is age relaxation applicable as per the laws.
|Name of the post||Minimum educational qualification|
|Revenue Inspector||Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce including BBA/BCA or any equivalent examination from recognized University, with knowledge in computer operation|
|Asst. Revenue Inspector||Higher Secondary School Certificate (Ten plus two) or any equivalent examination, with knowledge in computer operation|
|Amin||Higher Secondary School Certificate (Ten plus two) or any equivalent examination, with knowledge in computer operation|
OSSSC RI ARI Official Notification PDF
Here is the link to download the official notification of OSSSC RI ARI and Amin Recruitment 2021.
Selection process of OSSSC RI ARI Recruitment 2021
The candidates for the Odisha RI ARI recruitment will be selected on the basis of performance in the following
- Written Test
- Computer Practical Test
- Documents Verification
OSSSC RI Exam Date 2021
The Odisha Subordinate staff selection commission has announced the written exam date of Odisha Revenue officer Recruitment. The written exam will be held on 29th August 2021 across all the centers of Odisha. There will be exam centers in each major districts of Odisha.
OSSSC RI Exam Timing
OSSSC will conduct the Odisha Revenue Inspector Recruitment Written test on 29th of August 2021. The exam will be conducted in two sittings each of 2 hour duration. The sitting timing are as follows
- First Sitting: 10AM to 12 PM
- 2nd Sitting: 3PM to 5 PM
OSSSC RI Admit Card 2021.
To appear in the examination candidates need to download the admit card of Odisha revenue inspector. The OSSSC will release the admit card on the second week of august. You can download the admit card from the below link.
|Application Link||Apply Now|
|Detailed Notification||Check Now|
|Official Notification||Check Now|
|Official Website||Visit Now|