OSSSC RI Recruitment 2021 notification is released. Check the 586 Revenue inspector vacancy details here.
Odisha Subordinate staff selection commission has released a recruitment notification for the post of 586 Revenue inspector in various districts of Odisha. The application process for OSSSC RI recruitment will be commenced from 24th June2021. The application portal will be live till 23rd of July.
In this post we are sharing all the details of Odisha Revenue inspector post vacancy. If you are an aspirant of OSSSC RI Job then go through this post and apply online on or before 23rd of July 2021
Update as on 23rd July 2021 : OSSSC has extended the last date of registration to 26th July 2021.
Today OSSSC has updated the written exam date for Odisha Revenue inspector recruitment. The Written test is scheduled on 29th of August 2021
OSSSC RI Recruitment 2021 overview
|Board Name||Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC)|
|Post Name||Revenue Inspector (RI) – District Cadre|
|Online Form Schedule||24th June To 30th July 2021|
|Date of Written Exam||29/08/2021|
OSSSC Revenue Inspector Recruitment – Important Dates
- Released Recruitment Advertisement: 22th June 2021
- Online Registration Start Date: 24th June 2021
- Last Date for Registration and Pay Fee:
23rd July 2021Date extended to 26th July 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30th July 2021
- OSSSC RI Recruitment Exam Date: 29th August 2021
Odisha Revenue Inspector Salary Details
Pay Scale of Rs 35,400 as per the pay matrix level 9. Initially the candidates will get a monthly remuneration of Rs 16,800
OSSSC Revenue inspector Recruitment 2021 – Eligibility Criteria
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce including BBA/BCA or any equivalent examination from recognized University
- Must have Knowledge in computer operation Hindi or Sanskrit as a subject in 10th.
- For more eligibility details kindly read OSSSC Recruitment notification.
- Minimum: 20 Years
- Maximum: 32 Years
There is age relaxation applicable as per the government rules.
Selection process of OSSSC RI ARI Recruitment 2021
The candidates for the Odisha RI ARI recruitment will be selected on the basis of performance in the following
- Written Test
- Computer Practical Test
- Documents Verification
OSSSC RI Recruitment Syllabus
Odisha Revenue Inspector Previous Year Question Paper PDF
Start your preparation for Odisha Revenue inspector written exam by following the previous year question papers of OSSSC RI Recruitment.
How to Apply for OSSSC RI Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official website of OSSSC which is osssc.gov.in
- Click on the RI Recruitment advertisement
- Then read the Odisha Revenue Inspector recruitment notice carefully.
- Then click on the ‘RI Application’ button.
- Enter educational and other related details carefully.
- Then pay the application fees if applicable.
- Finally submit the application form and take a printout and keep it with you for future reference.