Odisha RI Recruitment 2023: The Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission(OSSSC) is all set to conduct a combined recruitment examination to fill up 562 Odisha Revenue Inspector vacancies. The OSSSC has updated the recruitment calendar for the year 2023. According to this Recruitment calendar the OSSSC will l release the Odisha RI official notification in the month of July 2023.
According to an official letter from the Revenue and Disaster Management Department Odisha, the district-wise Revenue Inspector vacancy position is updated. Also, requisition for 45% of the newly created post is going on. It is expected that the OSSSC will start the online application process for these RI Vacancies in the month of July 2023.
In this post, we are sharing all the details of the Odisha Revenue Inspector post vacancy. If you are an aspirant for OSSSC RI Job then go through this post to get all the details of the Odisha Revenue Inspector recruitment process, eligibility, exam pattern, and syllabus for the RI written exam.
OSSSC RI Recruitment 2023 overview
|Board Name||Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC)|
|Post Name||Revenue Inspector (RI) – District Cadre|
|Online Form Schedule||July|
|Date of Written Exam||Announce Soon|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click here to Join|
OSSSC Revenue Inspector Recruitment – Important Dates
- Released Recruitment Advertisement: July 2023
- Online Registration Start Date: – July 2023
- Last Date for Registration and Pay Fee:
- Last Date to Apply Online:-
- OSSSC RI Recruitment Exam Date: Annonce Soon
Odisha RI Vacancy Details
|Name of the District||Total|
Odisha Revenue Inspector Salary Details
Pay Scale of Rs 35,400 as per the pay matrix level 9. Initially, the candidates will get a monthly remuneration of Rs 26,800
OSSSC Revenue Inspector Recruitment 2023 – Eligibility Criteria
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce including BBA/BCA or any equivalent examination from a recognized University
- Must have Knowledge in computer operation Hindi or Sanskrit as a subject in 10th.
- For more eligibility details, kindly read the OSSSC Recruitment notification.
- Minimum: 20 Years
- Maximum: 38 Years
There is age relaxation applicable as per the government rules.
The selection process for OSSSC RI Recruitment 2023
The candidates for the Odisha RI recruitment will be selected on the basis of performance in the following
- Written Test
- Computer Practical Test
- Documents Verification
OSSSC RI Exam Timing
OSSSC will conduct the Odisha Revenue Inspector Recruitment Written test in two sittings each of a 2-hour duration. The setting timing is as follows
- First Sitting: 10 AM to 12 PM
- 2nd Sitting: 3 PM to 5 PM
Odisha RI Exam Pattern 2023
The Written Exam Pattern of the OSSSC RI Recruitment exam is as follows
- The Written Examination will be conducted Offline.
- The Question Paper will be Objective type MCQ in OMR System.
- There will be a total of 150 Questions. Each Question Will carry 2 Marks
- There will be negative markings. For Each Wrong Answer, a 0.5 Mark will be deducted.
- The duration of the OSSSC RI Written examination is 4 hours.
The topic-wise distribution of questions is as follows
|Subject||No of Qns||Marks|
There will be skill tests in computer applications. The skill test will be conducted for 50 Marks. The duration of the skill test is 1 hour.
OSSSC RI Recruitment Syllabus
Odisha Revenue Inspector Previous Year Question Paper PDF
Start your preparation for the Odisha Revenue Inspector written exam by following the previous year’s question papers for OSSSC RI Recruitment.
No application fees are required to apply for the Odisha RI vacancy.
How to Apply for OSSSC RI Recruitment 2023?
- Go to the official website of OSSSC which is osssc.gov.in
- Click on the RI Recruitment advertisement
- Then read the Odisha Revenue Inspector recruitment notice carefully.
- Then click on the ‘RI Application’ button.
- Enter educational and other related details carefully.
- Then pay the application fees if applicable.
- Finally, submit the application form and take a printout and keep it with you for future reference.