Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2021: Odisha Police Selection Board is inviting application from eligible candidates for the Posts of 244 Constable(Communication) vacancies. Interested candidates can apply for this posts till 4th of October 2021.
Before Filling the online application form Candidates are required to read the Odisha Police Constable Recruitment notification carefully. In this post we will provide you the Complete details of Odisha Police Constable Vacancy 2021.
Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2021 Overview
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Odisha Police Constable Recruitment Notification Details
Here we are giving all the details of Odisha Police constable recruitment 2021. Candidates are request to check the important dates, eligibility criteria, Selection Procedure, Exam pattern and detailed process to apply the online application. All the details including the application link is given below.
|Online application starting date||13/09/2021|
|Last date apply online||4/10/2021|
|Admit Card release date||Release Soon|
|Date of CBT Exam||15th – 20th Nov|
Odisha Constable Vacancy Details
Total Number of Posts: 244
Check the official notification for detailed category wise vacancies.
Odisha Constable Salary Details
Odisha Police Constable(Communication) basic pay scale is Rs. 5200 – 15500/- (Per Month) with a grade pay of Rs2000/-
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha Constable Recruitment 2021
The following eligibility criteria’s are required for this Odisha Police Constable Recruitment. Candidates fulfilling these eligibility criteria can apply for this Odisha Police recruitment.
Candidates must have passed +2 examinations or equivalent examination in science with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics or Electronics/Statistics/Computer Science/Information Technology conducted by the Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha.
Passed the 3 years diploma course in engineering subjects approved/offered by State Council for Technical Education & Vocational Training.
The age limit of the candidates should be 18 to 23 years of age as on August 1, 2021.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the following tests
- Computer Based Examination(CBE)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Medical Examination
- Document Verification
Exam Pattern Odisha Constable Computer Based Examination
The exam pattern of the written exam is as follows
- There will be two papers in the examination.
- The paper A consists of questions from Odia Language, English, Arithmetic, Aptitude and Logical Reasoning.
- The Paper B consists of questions from Physics and Computer Science.
- Total mark will be 100 which comprises 25 Marks from Paper A and 75 Marks from Paper B.
- The Question paper will be objective MCQ type.
- Each correct answer will carry 1 mark.
- There will be negative marking at 0.25 marks for each wrong/incorrect answer.
- No mark will be awarded or deducted if any question is left unattended.
- The duration of the exam will be of 2 hours.
Syllabus for Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2021
We have listed the detailed syllabus of Odisha Police Constable(Communication) Recruitment. Check out the post go get complete Information.
How to Apply for Odisha Constable Vacancy 2021
- Go through the official notification of Odisha Constable Job
- Go to the official Application portal from the below link
- Then register yourself after registering sign in.
- Then go to the apply option.
- Pay the application fees if applicable
- Fill the application form by providing all the details
- then printout the confirmation page and keep it for your future reference.