The Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has released the OSSC Excise Sub Inspector Recruitment 2022 Notification for the recruitment of 87 posts. Candidates who are interested in applying for these vacancies can start their preparation with the help of this article.
Candidates are advised to go through the Odisha Excise Sub Inspector Syllabus and Exam Pattern before starting their preparation. Here we have given the important details related to the SSC OSSC Excise Sub Inspector Recruitment.
OSSC Excise SI Recruitment Overview
|Post Name||Excise Sub Inspector|
|Selection process||Written Examination|
Physical Measurement Test
Physical Efficiency Test
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Selection Process for Odisha Excise SI Vacancy 2022
The candidates for the Subinspector of Excise will be shortlisted on the basis of performance in the following exams.
- Written Examination
- Physical Measurement Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Certificate Verification
OSSC Excise SI Exam Pattern 2022
For shortlisting the Odisha Subinspector of Excise post, The Commission shall conduct Written Examination with objective papers through CBRE (Computer Based Recruitment Examination) Mode in multiple batches. The detailed exam pattern is as follows
- The question pattern will be of objective MCQ type.
- There will be a total of 100 questions.
- Each question carries 1 Mark.
- There willl be negative marking for wrong responses. For Each wrong answer 0.25 will be dudected.
- The duration of the exam is of 90 minutes.
- The question paper will be a composite one. The detailed subjectwise distribution of marks is as follows
OSSC SI Excise Syllabus 2022 PDF
Here we are providing you with the detailed syllabus of the Odisha Excise Sub inspector recruitment examination PDF. Follow this Syllabus and prepare well for the upcoming OSSC Excise SI Recruitment examination 2022.
General English (25 Marks)-The questions will include grammar, usage & vocabulary from the HSC standard.
Odia Language (25 marks)-The questions will include grammar, usage & vocabulary from the HSC standard.
General Studies- (50 Marks)
- Socio economic Scenario
- Art &Culture of India with special reference to Odisha
- History & Geography of India with special reference to Odisha
- Reasoning ability and quantitative aptitude.
- Indian polity & Governance
- Current Events of National & International Importance, Environmental issues & Human Rights
Important Links for Odisha Excise Subinspector Syllabus PDF