OSSC Junior Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2022: Odisha Staff Selection Commission is all set to conduct a recruitment examination to fill up all the Odisha Junior Motor Vehicle Inspector vacancies. The application process will start in the month of January 2022.
If you are looking for a job in Odisha Transport Department then it is a good opportunity for you. Here you will get complete information about OSSC Junior Motor Vehicle Inspector 2022. So go through the post carefully before filling the application form.
OSSC Junior Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment Overview
|Post Name||Junior Motor Vehicle Inspector|
|Qualification||Diploma in Mechanical/ Automobile Engineering|
|Salary||Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4200/|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Odisha Junior MVI Recruitment Notification Details
Here we are providing all the details of the Odisha Junior Motor Vehicle Inspector recruitment 2022. So Check the application process, age limit, qualification, selection criteria, and the detailed application process which is given below.
|Starting Date for Registration/ Re-registration||Soon|
|Last Date for Registration/ Re-registration||Soon|
|Last Date for Submission of Registered Application||Soon|
- For Others: Rs. 500/-
- For SC, ST of Odisha, PwD: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online by Using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
|Junior Motor Vehicle Inspector||400+||Diploma in Mechanical/ Automobile Engineering|
Kindly check the official notification for category-wise vacancy details.
The salary structure for Odisha Junior Motor Vehicle Inspector is Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4200/
Eligibility Criteria for OSSC Junior MVI Vacancy
The following educational qualification and age criteria are required to apply for the OSSC Junior Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2022.
The candidates should have a minimum age of 21 as of January 2022 and should not be above the age of 32.
The following educational qualifications are required for the Odisha Junior Motor Vehicle Inspector 2022.
- A Candidate must hold the diploma in Automobile Engineering(3 Year Course) or The diploma in mechanical Engineering or higher
Selection Process for Odisha JMVI Vacancy
The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of performance in the following stages
- Written Examination
- Skill Test in Computer Application
- Viva Voce Test
How to Apply the OSSC Junior Motor Vehicle Inspector recruitment Application Form
- Go to the official application portal of OSSC which is ossc.gov.in
- Then Read the official notification of Odisha Motor Vehicle Inspector vacancy.
- Then Click on apply and and register yourself by providing all the details.
- Then Fill the application form by providing all the necessary details
- Pay the application fees if applicable
- then printout the confirmation page and keep it for your future reference.