OPSC Assistant Director law Recruitment 2021: Odisha Public Service Commission is inviting online applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Assistant Director Law in Group-B of Odisha Secretariat Services.
The online application process has already started on 26th November. Students can apply for this OPSC Assistant director vacancy till 24th December 2021.
Interested candidates check the official notification and check the eligibility criteria, selection procedure, fees, and application procedure of OPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2021. All the details and the official notification link are given below.
OPSC Assistant Director Law Recruitment 2021 Overview
|Post Name||Assistant Director law|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|OPSC ASO Recruitment 2021|
OPSC Assistant Director Recruitment Notification Details
Here we are providing all the details of the OPSC Assistant Director law Vacancy 2021. So Check the application process, age limit, qualification, selection criteria, and the detailed application process which is given below.
|Starting Date for Registration/ Re-registration||26/11/21|
|Last Date for Registration/ Re-registration||24/12/21|
|Last Date for Submission of Registered Application||31/12/21|
- For Others: Rs. 500/-
- For SC, ST of Odisha, PwD: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online by Using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
|Assistant Director Law||80||Bachelor’s Degree in Law and having Knowledge in computer application.|
Kindly check the official notification for category-wise vacancy details.
The salary structure for Odisha Assistant Director law is Basic Pay: Rs44900 with Grade Pay.
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha Assistant Director Law Job
The following educational qualification and age criteria are required to apply for the OPSC Assistant Director Law recruitment 2021.
The candidates should have a minimum age of 23 as of January 2021 and should not be above the age of 35.
The following educational qualifications are required for the OPSC Assistant director Law recruitment 2021
- A Candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree in Law from a recognized university.
- He/Shemust have knowledge in computer application.
Selection Process for OPSC Assistant Director recruitment 2021
The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of performance in the following stages
- Written Examination: 360 marks
- Skill Test in Computer Application: 40 Marks
- Viva Voce Test:50 Marks
How to Apply the OPSC Assistant Director Law recruitment Application Form
- Go to the official application portal of OPSC which is opsc.gov.in
- Then Read the official notification of Odisha Assistant Director Law vacancy.
- Then Click on apply and and register yourself by providing all the details.
- Then Fill the application form by providing all the necessary details
- Pay the application fees if applicable
- then printout the confirmation page and keep it for your future reference.
Important links for OPSC Assistant Director Job