Odisha Police ASI Communication Syllabus 2022 has been released by the Odisha Police Recruitment Board. OPRB is going to conduct a recruitment examination from 15th to 17th March to fill up all the ASI of Police Communication vacancies.
Candidates who are going to appear in this Odisha Police Recruitment examination can check the exam pattern download the syllabus pdf from this post.
In this post, we have updated the Odisha Police ASI Communication syllabus exam pattern 2022 & selection process.
Odisha Police ASI Syllabus Overview
|Organization||Odisha Police Recruitment Board|
|Post Name||Assistant Sub Inspector (Communication)|
|Selection process||Written Examination|
Computer Skill Test
Physical Efficiency Test
Odisha Police ASI Selection Process
The OPRB will conduct a series of examinations to shortlist the candidates for the Assistant Sub Inspector (Communication) post. The candidates will be shortlisted purely on the basis of performance in the following tests
- Written Examination,
- Computer Skill Test
- Physical Measurement & Physical Efficiency Test
- Certificate Verification
Odisha Police ASI(Communication) Exam Pattern 2022
Here we are giving you a detailed analysis of the Odisha Police Assistant Sub Inspector (Communication) Exam Pattern 2022. Candidates are advised to follow the exam pattern carefully and prepare accordingly to score high marks in the Police ASI exam 2022.
- The written Exam will be held in CBT Mode.
- It consists of 3 papers. Paper-1 includes questions from General English and Odia language.
- Paper-2 cosists of questions from Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning.
- Paper-3 consits of questions from Basic Computer.
- Each Paper will contain 100 questions and each question carries 1 mark.
- The duration of each paper is of 90 Minutes.
- There shall be a negative marking of 0.25 for each wrong answer.
|Papers||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|General English and Odia language||100||90 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning||100||90 Minutes|
|Basic Computer||100||90 Minutes|
Odisha Police ASI Communication Syllabus 2022
Here we are providing you with the detailed Syllabus of the Odisha Police Assistant Sub Inspector Communication recruitment examination in PDF Format. Follow this Syllabus and prepare well for the upcoming Odisha Police ASI Recruitment examination 2022.
Paper-I : General English & Odia Language:
(a) General English
The questions shall be of + 2 standard to test the following.
- Comprehension of a given passage
- Grammar, Vocabulary & usage
(b) Odia Language
- Comprehension of a given passage.
- Grammar, Vocabulary and usage
- Translation from English to Odia.
Paper-II : Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Test:
(a) The nature and standard of questions will be of +2 Standard such that a candidate should be able to answer them. The question shall test quantitative aptitude and reasoning abilities of the candidate. The questions shall be in English.
(b) The paper will include questions covering the following fields of knowledge:-
i. Mental ability and Test of Reasoning :
It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal reasoning type. This will include questions on patterns, analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, problem solving, judgement, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, statement conclusion.
ii. Numerical ability and Arithmetic.
The questions will be designed to test the ability of appropriate use of numbers and number sense of the candidate. The questions will be on the computation of whole numbers, decimals and fractions and relationships between numbers. It will test sense of order among numbers, The questions would also be based on arithmetical concepts and relationship between numbers and not on complicated arithmetical computation (The standard of the questions will be of 10+2 level).
Paper-III : Computer Test (Written):
The paper will include questions covering the following Subjects namely :-
- Basics of Computer and Information Technology;
- Fundamentals of Operating systems like-Windows, Linux etc;
- Office Automation Software’s like-M.S. Office, G-Suite etc;
- Fundamentals of data communications and networking;
- Network protocol and Security;
- Web Designing, E-Commerce, Internet;
- Database Management System
- Application development-PHP-Java script-HTML
- Programming and Problem solving through “C” language, Java, Android Programming and Python;
- Introduction to Multimedia and Photoshop; and
- Basic Concepts of Electronics and Telecommunications.