OPSC Medical Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2021 PDF is extremely important for the candidates who are going to appear in the upcoming OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment exam. To help you all the OPSC Assistant Surgeon Aspirants, We are here providing the detailed OPSC Assistant Surgeon syllabus and Exam Pattern 2021.
By strictly following the OPSC MO Syllabus and Exam Pattern, One can easily crack the Odisha Medical Officer(Assistant Surgeon) Recruitment examination. If you want to score higher marks then you have to know the syllabus and Exam Pattern.
So without Any Ado lets directly see the OPSC Medical Officer Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2021.
OPSC Medical Officer Syllabus Information
|Post Name||Medical officer(Assistant Surgeon)|
|No of vacancy||1586 posts|
|Exam Date:||Release soon|
|Selection||Written test only|
OPSC Medical Officer Exam Pattern 2021
The Selection for the Assistant Surgeon post will be done on the basis of Written Test Only. The written test Exam pattern of OPSC Medical Officer is given below.
- Total Marks in written test shall be 200
- Total No. of questions in written test is 200 which shall be of Multiple choice (MCQ) Pattern;
- No negative marking for wrong answers
- Qualifying marks of the written test will be decided by the Commission.
- The duration of examination will be of 3 hours;
- Distribution of Marks — The following distribution of marks in various disciplines as outlined below:-
|Name of the Subject||Number of Questions||Number of Marks|
OPSC Assistant Surgeon Group A Syllabus 2021
The syllabus for OPSC Medical Officer is as per the MCI Syllabus for MBBS. So by following the syllabus of MBBS candidates can clear the Odisha Medical Officer Recruitment Examination.
The questions will be asked from the following disciplines
- O& G
- Radio Diagnosis
- Skin& VD
- Community Medicine