OPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer Recruitment 2021. Odisha AHO 37 Vacancy notification is released. Odisha Public Service Commission OPSC is inviting online application for Assistant Horticulture Officer Posts. There are a total of 37 AHO vacancy available in Odisha Agriculture & Farmer’s Empowerment Department.
Here you will get all the details of Odisha AHO vacancy, Salary, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process and Syllabus of OPSC AHO Recruitment 2021. Candidates can download the official notification pdf along with the syllabus from this page.
OPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer Online Application Form
Odisha Public Service commission has opened the application portal for Odisha AHO Recruitment. Candidates can fill up the OPSC AHO application form online at OPSC.gov.in
Candidates can apply for this recruitment from 10th September 2021 to 30th September 2021.
|Organization||Odisha Public Service commission(OPSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Horticulture Officer|
|No of vacancy||37|
|Salary||Rs34800/- with DA|
|Qualification type||Bachelor Degree in Agriculture/Horticulture|
|Exam Date:||Announce Soon|
Odisha AHO Recruitment Notification Details
OPSC has released the Assistant Horticulture Officer Recruitment Notification 2021. Interested candidates go through the detailed notification and fill up the application from as soon as possible.
|Starting Date of Online Application||10/09/2021|
|Last Date for filing Application||30/10/2021|
|Confirmed Exam date||3rd week of Nov|
Candidates who are applying for the Odisha Assistant Horticulture Officer vacancy needs to pay a non refundable examination fee.
For Gen/OBC candidates: Rs500/-
For SC/ST/PwD Candidates: Nil
Check the official notification for category wise vacancy details
OPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer Salary Structure
The Salary of Odisha AHO is Rs 9,300- Rs 34,800 with grade pay of 4,600 or Level-10 of the pay matrix Revised as per ORSP Rules, 2017 with dearness and other allowances.
Age Limit: The Minimum age limit is 21 years and Maximum age limit is 32 years. However, relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per government rules.
Educational Qualification: For the post of OPSC AHO Recruitment, Candidates must hold at least a bachelor degree in Agriculture or Horticulture from any recognized university in India.
Mode of Selection
The candidates will be selected for the Odisha AHO on the basis of Performance in Written Test and Interview.
Odisha AHO Pattern of Examination
- The written examination consists of One Paper with objective MCQ Type questions.
- The Question paper will be for 200 Marks
- There will be 200 MCQ type questions and each question carries 1 mark.
- There will be negative marking and for each wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted.
- The duration of the exam will be of 3 hours.
- The Interview shall consists of 25 Marks
Exam Center for OPSC AHO Exam
The written examination will be held across various centers in Cuttack and Bhubaneswar.
How to apply for OPSC AHO Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the Official Portal of OPSC. The Direct link is given below.
- Then Click on the Apply Online Option
- You will you will get details of all the recruitment Available. Under OPSC AHO recruitment section click on new user
- Then fill all the information correctly.
- Then upload the photograph and pay the application fee if applicable.
- Then take the print out of the confirmation page and keep it with you for your future reference.