Odisha High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2023: The High Court of Odisha is inviting online applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of 36 Junior Stenographer vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 02/11/2023 to 16/11/2023 by visiting the official portal of Odisha High Court.
Before filling out the application form, candidates are advised to check the Odisha High Court Stenographer vacancy, and eligibility exam pattern syllabus properly. All the Odisha High Court stenographer details are given below.
High Court Jr Stenographer Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Odisha High Court
|Bachelor Degree with Computer Knowledge
|Rs.25,500 – 81100/-
|Mode Of Application
|Application Starting Date
|Last date to apply
- For Others: Rs. 500/-
- For SC, ST of Odisha, PwD: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online by Using a Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
Kindly check the official notification for detailed category-wise vacancy details.
Salary Structure of Junior Stenographer
The Junior Stenographer of High Court will get a salary ranging from, Rs25500—81100/- per month with usual Dearness and other Allowances as may be sanctioned by the Government of Odisha from time to time.
The candidates should have a minimum age of 21 as of January 2023 and should not be above the age of 32 years.
Age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories as per the law.
- The candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- The candidate should have computer knowledge.
- Minimum 80 words per minute in Shorthand and 40 words per minute in typewriting typing speed
The candidates for the Odisha High Court Junior Stenographer will be directly recruited on the basis of performance in the following
- Written Test
- Computer Application Test
- Typing Skill test
Junior Stenographer Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Candidate should know the detailed syllabus and exam of Odisha High Court Junior Stenographer. Check out the details given below.
Qualifying Test in English (100 marks): 90 minutes
|An Essay in English
|Translation of passage from Odia to English
|Re-translation of passage from English to Odia
|Knowledge of English Grammar
Computer Application Test (Qualifying)
Syllabus: MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint), MS Access, Internet Operation/ File Uploading & downloading
How to Apply for the High Court Junior Stenographer
- Go to the official application portal of Odisha High Court, which is Orissahighcourt.nic.in
- Then Read the official notification of the Junior Stenographer vacancy.
- Then click on apply and register yourself by providing all the details.
- Fill out the application form by providing all the necessary details
- Pay the application fees if applicable
- then print out the confirmation page and keep it for your future reference.