BPSC Assistant Syllabus 2022: The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has released the Bihar Assistant Syllabus and Exam Pattern for the upcoming BPSC Assistant Recruitment 2022. Candidates who have applied for the Bihar Assistant vacancy can start their preparation by following the latest syllabus of BPSC. Candidates can download the BPSC Assistant Exam Pattern and Syllabus in PDF format by following the link mentioned below.
BPSC Assistant Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Name of Post||Assistant|
|No. of Vacancy||44|
|Age Limit||21 to 37 years|
|Pay Scale||Rs.44,900 to Rs1,42,400|
|Education Qualification||Bachelor Degree|
|Telegram Channel||Join Now|
BPSC Assistant Exam Pattern 2022
The BPSC Assistant Written Examination is conducted in two phases 1) Preliminary Exam and 2)Main Exam. The detailed exam pattern of both exams is given below
BPSC Assistant Preliminary Exam
|Subject||No. of Question||Marks|
|General Knowledge & Mathematics||50||50|
- The Preliminary examination will be qualifying in nature.
- The Prelims Exam will be Objective Type with MCQ questions.
- The prelims exam will be conducted for 150 marks.
- Each Question Carries 1 mark
- The Duration of the exam will be of 2 hours.
BPSC Assistant Main Exam Pattern
|Subject||No. of Question||Marks|
- There are 2 papers in the main examination general Hindi and GK
- Hindi Paper will be qualifying in nature
- There will be 150 questions in GK Paper.
- Each paper is of 2 hours and 15 minutes in duration.
BPSC Assistant Syllabus 2022
Here is the detailed syllabus of the BPSC Assistant syllabus for the Preliminary and Main Examinations.
- Current Affairs
- Name of Ministers
- General Knowledge of Science
- History of State And Country
- Sports-Related News
- Latest Events
- Persons in Headlines
- Current Affairs – National and International
- Capitals of India
- Indian Economy
- Budget and Five-Year Plans
- Countries and Capitals
- International and National Organizations
- General Policy
- Science and Technology
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries
- Books and Authors
- Awards and Honors
- Important Days
- Indian History
- Indian National Movement
- Logical Venn Diagrams
- Number Ranking
- Number Ranking
- Figurative Classification
- Blood Relations
- Time Sequence
- Venn diagrams
- Number Series
- Figural Pattern
- Cubes and Dice
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Mathematical Operations
- Non-Verbal Series
- Permutation and Combination.
- Banker’s Discount.
- Boats and Streams.
- Time and Distance.
- Allegation or Mixture.
- Problems on Ages.
- Simple Interest.
- Time and Work.
- Chain Rule.
- Decimal Fraction.
- Races and Games.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Compound Interest.
- Stocks and Share.
- Height and Distance.
- Problems based on H.C.F & L.C.M.
- Square Root and Cube Root.
- Volume and Surface Area.
- Surds and Indices.
- Pipes and Cistern.
- Idioms & Phrases
- One word substitutes
- Passage reading
- Essay Writing
How to Prepare for BPSC Assistant Recruitment 2022
The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) is conducting the Assistant Written exam to fill up 44 no of Bihar Assistant Vacancy is a competitive examination conducted by the BPSC to recruit candidates for the post of Assistant in the state of Bihar. To prepare for the BPSC Assistant exam, you can follow the steps below:
- Familiarize yourself with the exam pattern and syllabus: The first step in preparing for any exam is to know what is the syllabus. The latest exam pattern and syllabus for the BPSC Assistant exam is given here. This will help you understand the structure of the exam and the topics that will be covered in the BPSC Assistant Recruitment exam 2022.
- Develop a study plan: Once you know the exam pattern and syllabus, you can create a study plan that will help you cover all the topics in a systematic and organized manner. You can divide the syllabus into smaller parts and allocate a specific time for each parts. This will help you stay on track and make the most of your study time.
- Practice with sample papers and mock tests: Solving sample papers and mock tests is a great way to familiarize yourself with the exam pattern and test your knowledge and skills. You can find sample papers and Previous questions papers on the BPSC website or through sarkarinaukry.com. Practicing with these will help you get a feel for the exam and improve your time management skills.
- Seek guidance and support: If you are struggling to understand certain topics or if you have any doubts, don’t hesitate to seek guidance and support. You can ask your teachers or mentors for help, or consider joining a coaching institute or study group.
- Stay focused and motivated: Preparing for a competitive exam can be challenging, but it is important to stay focused and motivated. Make sure to take breaks and take care of your physical and mental health. Surround yourself with positive influences and avoid distractions that can derail your preparations.
I hope these tips are helpful in your preparations for the BPSC Assistant exam. Good luck!