OSSC Primary Investigator Syllabus PDF and the updated Exam Pattern is available now. The OSSC will conduct the Computer Based Recruitment Examination in March. So All the candidates who have applied for the OSSC Primary Investigator Vacancy Should start their preparation today.
The Odisha Primary Investigator Syllabus and exam pattern will boost your preparation for the upcoming written examination. So download the OSSC Primary Investigator Exam Syllabus pdf from this page and follow it strictly.
Interested candidates can also check the OSSC Primary Investigator question paper to understand the difficulty level of the questions. All the PDF links are available in the last section of this post.
OSSC Primary Investigator Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Post Name||Primary Investigator|
|Qualification||+2 With Economics|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
OSSC Primary Investigator Exam Pattern 2023
The Odisha Staff Selection will conduct Computer-based Recruitment Examinations to shortlist the candidates for the posts of Odisha Primary Investigator. The Selection Process will be a two-stage process Written Examination and Certificate Verification.
1. Written Examination
This stage-1 of the OSSC Primary Investigator Exam selection process is the Main Written Examination. It shall consist of two papers each of 100 marks. The detailed subject and distribution of mark is given below
|General English: 20 Marks|
Odia Language: 20 Marks
Computer Fundamentals: 20 Marks
General Studies: 40 Marks
|Economics: 50 Marks |
Statistics: 50 Marks
- The duration of each paper is 90 minutes
- The Questions will be objective MCQ-type questions.
- There will be a negative marking and for each wrong response, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
2. Certificate Verification
Candidates two times of the vacancies in order of merit category wise based on sum total of marks secured Verification in Paper-I & Paper-II in the Main Written examination shall be shortlisted for Certificate Verification.
OSSC Primary Investigator Syllabus 2023
According to the latest Odisha SSC Primary Investigator Notification 2023, the Syllabus of OSSC Primary Investigator Exam Syllabus is as follows
Details of Syllabus (Paper-I): The questions in this paper shall be of the H.SC standard.
- General English:- Comprehension of a given passage, vocabulary, Usage & Grammar.
- Odia Language:- Comprehension of a given passage, vocabulary, Usage & Grammar.
- Computer Fundamentals:- Windows, MS Office (Word, Excel & Powerpoint), MS Access & Usage of Internet services.
- General Studies:-The questions will comprise General Science, Current affairs, environmental issue, Human Rights issues, Indian Polity, Indian History & Geography, reasoning & mental abilities.
Paper-II Syllabus: The Paper-II Consists of Economics and Statistics. The questions in this paper shall be of+ 2 standards and as per the syllabus prescribed by the Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha, Bhubaneswar.
Official Website: ossc.gov.in
Hope The OSSC Primary Investigator Exam Pattern and Syllabus will help you during your exam preparation. If you like this post then kindly share it with your friends. For more updates visit sarkarinaukary.com