IBPS SO RECRUITMENT 2020: IBPS has invited an online application in the prescribed format for the recruitment of a specialist officer on its official website. Now all interested candidates can apply for the posts through the official portal till 23rd November 2020
There is a total of 645 posts available. So the candidates who are interested in these vacancies and have all the required qualifications can apply for this IBPS SO Recruitment 2020 from 02nd November 2020 to 23rd November 2020.
All candidates can check important dates, eligible criteria, Age limit, Qualification, selection criteria, Exam pattern other details here. If you have any doubt you can ask in the comment section in below.
IBPS SO RECRUITMENT 2020 HIGHLIGHTS
IBPS SO Recruitment 2020 Details
Here you can check important dates, eligibility criteria, Age limit, Qualification, selection procedure, Exam pattern other details of IBPS SO Recruitment 2020. If you have any doubt you can ask in the comment section below.
IBPS SO Important Dates
|IBPS SO Notification Release Date||28 October 2020|
|IBPS SO Online Registration Starts From||02nd November 2020|
|Last Dates To Apply Online Form||23rd November 2020|
|Download of Call letter for Online Examination (preliminary)||December 2020|
|Date of IBPS SO Preliminary Exam||26th & 27th December 2020|
|Results of IBPS SO Online Exma-Preliminary||January 2021|
|Download of Call letter for Online Examination (Main)||January 2021|
|Commencement of IBPS SO Main Exam||24th January 2021|
|Results of IBPS SO Online Exma-Main||February 2021|
|Conduct of Interview||February 2021|
|IBPS SO Final Result||April 2021|
IBPS SO 2020 vacancy Details
As per the Official Notification, there will be more than 645 vacancies for IBPS SO 2020. This sector requires highly skilled people with a strong will and dedication to work as a Specialist Officer. Check out the table given below.
|Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
|IT Officer (Scale-I)||20 Posts|
|Agricultural Field Officer (Scale-I)||485 Posts|
|Marketing Officer (Scale I)||60 Posts|
|Law Officers (Scale-I)||50 Posts|
|HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)||7 Posts|
|Rajbasha Adhikaris (Scale-I)||25 Posts|
IBPS SO Recruitment Notification PDF 2020-2021
IBPS has released a notification on 28th October 2020 and conducted to fill Specialist Officers post. The online application process has started from 02nd November and its last date is 23rd November. The official notification PDF is available below. Download the notification and read carefully the details notification before filling the application.
IBPS SO 2020 Eligibilty Criteria
Nationality / Citizenship
The Candidate who is going to apply for the IBPS SO 2020-2021 exam should have Citizenship of India. The following candidates can also apply for the IBPS SO
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- A Tibetan refugee Who came over to Indian before 1st January 1962 with the intension of permanently settling in India
- Persons migrated from India from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries with the intention of permanently settling in India, along with the certificate of eligibility issued by the government of India.
- IT Officer (Scale-I )
- 4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree OR PG In Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation
- Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level
2. Agricultural Field Officer ( Scale-I )
- 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri. Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/Forestry/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Management/Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Agricultural Engineering/ Sericulture
3. Rajbhasha Adhirari ( Scale-I )
- Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level
- Post Graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.
4. Law Officer ( Scale-I )
- A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council
5. HR/ Personnel officer ( Scale-I )
- Graduate and Two Years Full-time Post Graduate degree or Two Years Full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR / HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.*
6. Marketing Officer ( Scale-I )
- Graduate and Two Years Full-time MMS (Marketing)/ Two Years Full-time MBA (Marketing)/ Two Years Full-time PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM with specialization in Marketing *
The age of the applicant must range from anywhere between 20 to 30 years as of 1st November 2020. Age relation will be applicable as per category and is given in the table.
|Other Backward Classes (Non- creamy layer)||3 Years|
|Persons With Benchmark Disability as defined under “The Rights of|
Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016”.
|Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency|
Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers
(SSCOs) who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been
released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is
due to be completed within one year from the last date of receipt of
application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of
misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military
service or invalided
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
Application Fee for IBPS SO 2020
|General & Others||Rs. 850/-|
How to Apply For IBPS SO Recruitment 2020 ?
A candidate can apply for only one post and not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. The process to apply online IBPS SO has been given below.
- Candidates have to register through Online on the official website of www.ibps.in .
- Then register yourself by giving all your correct details. You will get a registration id and Password.
- Go and log in with the user id and password.
- Fill up the remaining application by giving all your personal details and qualification details.
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Pay the required application fees.
The Candidates will be selected for IBPS SO 2020 on the basis of Examination and Interviews.
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
There are different examination patterns for Different exams. The Preliminary examination has a different pattern and the mains exam has a different pattern which is discussed below.
|Examination Name||Marks||Types of Question|
|Preliminary||125||Objective MCQ type|
|Mains Examination||60||MCQ and Descriptive type for English|