IBPS SO Recruitment 2022: Indian Banking and Personal Selection(IBPS) is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of 710 specialist officers Vacancies. All interested eligible candidates can check the IBPS SO Notification 2022 by visiting the official website of IBPS. The direct link for IBPS SO notification is given in this post.
There is a total of 710 Specialist Officer posts available. So the candidates who are interested in these vacancies and have all the required qualifications can apply for this IBPS SO Recruitment 2022 from 1st November 2022 to 21st November 2022.
In this post, you will get complete information on IBPS Specialist Officer recruitment 2022 important dates, eligible criteria, Age limit, Qualification, selection criteria, Exam pattern other details. If you have any doubts you can ask in the comment section in below.
IBPS SO Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Post Name||Specialist Officer|
|Application Form Date||November 01 to 21, 2022|
|Selections Process||Prelims, Mains & Interview|
|Age Limit||20 to 30 Years|
IBPS SO Notification 2022 Details
All the IBPS SO aspirants can check out the IBPS SO Notification 2022 pdf to see eligibility criteria, application fees, and other information about the IBPS SO Recruitment 2022. Here we are providing you brief details of IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2022
IBPS SO 2022 Important Dates
|IBPS SO Recruitment 2022||31st October 2022|
|Apply Online Start Date 2022||1st November 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||21st November 2022|
|IBPS SO Prelims Exam 2022||24th and 31st December 2022|
|IBPS SO Mains exam 2022||29th January 2023|
IBPS SO 2022 vacancy Details
As per the Official Notification, there are 710 vacancies of Specialist Officers available in the following posts.
- IT Officer
- Law Officer
- Agriculture Field Officer
- Marketing Officer
- Personnel Officer (HR)
- Rajbhasha Adhikari
|Name of Post||No. of Vacancies|
|IT Officer (Scale-I)||44|
|Agriculture Officer (Scale-I)||516|
|Marketing Office (Scale-I)||100|
|Law Officer (Scale-I)||10|
|HR/Personnel Officer (Scale-I)||15|
|Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale-I)||25|
IBPS SO 20222 Eligibility Criteria
The following eligibility criteria candidates need to full fill to be eligible for the IBPS SO Recruitment 2022.
- IT Officer – 4 Years Engineering/Technology Degree in Computer Science, Computer Applications, Information Technology, Electronics, Electronics & Telecommunications, Electronics & Communication, or Electronics & Instrumentation
- Agriculture Officer – 4 Years Graduate Degree in Agriculture, Horticulture, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Dairy Science, Fishery Science, Pisciculture, Agriculture Marketing & Cooperation, Co-operation & Banking, etc.
- Marketing Office – Graduate & 2 Years full-time MMS or MBA (Marketing).
- Law Officer – LLB Degree & enrolled Advocate with Bar Council.
- Personnel Officer (HR) – Graduate & 2 Years full-time postgraduate degree or diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR / HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.
- Rajbhasha Adhikari – Postgraduate in Hindi or with English or PG in Sanskrit with both English & Hindi.
The age of the applicant must range from anywhere between 20 to 30 years as of 1st November 2022. Age relation will be applicable as per the category.
The Candidates will be selected for IBPS SO 2022 on the basis of Examination and Interviews.
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
Application Fee for IBPS SO 2022
|General & Others||Rs. 850/-|
How to Apply For IBPS SO Recruitment 2022?
Here is the step by step process to apply for the IBPS SO Recruitment 2022
- Go to the official website of www.ibps.in.
- Click on the CRP Specialist Officers link available on the left side.
- Then click on Common Recruitment Process for Specialist Officers XII.
- Then read the detailed IBPS SO Official advertisement
- Then register yourself by giving all your correct details. You will get a registration id and Password.
- Go and log in with the user id and password.
- Fill up the remaining application by giving all your personal details and qualification details.
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Pay the required application fees.