PNB SO Recruitment 2020: Punjab National Bank has released an online application for recruitment of specialist officer (Senior Manager or manager) post on its official website.Now all interested candidate can apply to the posts through the online till 29 September 2020 at direct link www.pnbindia.in . A total of 535 vacancies have been notified. All the candidates who were looking for Banking jobs can apply this PNB SO Recruitment 2020 from 8th September 2020 to up-to 29th September.
All candidates can check important dates,eligible criteria, Age limit, Qualification ,selection criteria , Exam pattern other details here.If you have any doubt you can ask in the comment section in below.
PNB SO Recruitment 2020 , Important Dates
|01||PNB Notification release Date||7th September 2020|
|02||Online Registration Starts From||8th September 2020|
|03||Last Date to Apply Online||29th September 2020|
|04||Tentative date Of Online Examination||October / November|
|05||PNB SO Results||To be Notify|
PNB SO Notification 2020 pdf
Punjab National Bank was released a notification on 7th september 2020 and conducted to fill 535 vacancies of specialist officers. The online application process has started from 8th septyember and its last date is 29th september. The exam will be conduct in the month of october / November. The official notification PDF is available below . Download the notification and read carefuly the details notification before filling the application.
PNB SO Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
Punjab National Bank announced a Recruitment drive is being conducted to fill 535 vacancies of specialist officers (Manager and Senior manager). The post wise vacancy details on PNB SO Recruitment 2020 vacancy is given below.
|Manager (civil )||08|
|Manager (Economic )||10|
|Manager ( Architect )||02|
|Senior Manager ( Credit )||50|
|Senior Manager ( Risk )||40|
PNB SO Recruitment 2020 Details
To apply PNB SO 2020 the candidate need to have following eligibility Criteria as mentioned below.
Nationality / Citizenship :
(i)- A Candidate is must be a citizen of India.
(ii) A subject of Nepal or Bhutan
(iii)- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962
with the intention of permanently settling in India.
(iv)- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya,
Uganda, The United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar),
Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently
settling in India
NOTE : candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii) & (iv) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by
the Government of India.
Educational Qualification :
- Manager ( Risk ) – Bachelor/Masters in Math/ Statistics/ Economics/ or FRM/ PRM/ DTIRM/ MBA (Finance)*/ CA/ ICWA/ CFA/ PGPBF -minimum of 60% in aggregate.
- Manager ( Credit ) -CA/ICWA/MBA or PGDM (with specialization in Finance) or equivalent post graduation degree/diploma from any AICTE approved institute. -minimum of 60% inaggregate.
- Manager ( Treasury) -MBA-Finance or equivalent from a recognized university/institute /CA/ICWA/CFA/CAIIB/Diploma in Treasury Management/PGPBF – minimum of 60% in aggregate.
- Manager ( Law)-Graduate with a degree in law or law graduate, minimum of 60% in aggregate, who has passed 05 years integrated course from the university recognized by the Govt. of India.
- Manager ( Civil) – B.E./ B.Tech Degree in Civil Engineering from a University recognized by Govt. of India/ Approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies, with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate.
- Manager ( Economics )– Post Graduate Degree in Economics with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate OR equivalent CGPA from the University recognized by Govt. of India or its regulatory bodies
- Manager (HR) – 02 years full time (not through Distance Mode of Education) Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/HR/ HRD/ HRM/ Labour Law with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate*
- Manager ( Architect ) – Bachelor Degree in Architecture from a University recognized by Govt. of India/ Approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies, with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate
- Senior manager (Credit)- CA/ICWA/MBA or PGDM (with specialization in Finance) or equivalent postgraduation degree/diploma from any AICTE approved institute. Minimum of 60% in aggregate.
- Senior Manager ( Risk)– Bachelor/Masters in Math/ Statistics/ Economics/ or FRM/ PRM/ DTIRM/ MBA (Finance)*/ CA/ ICWA/ CFA/ PGPBF minimum of 60% in aggregate.
PNB SO Recruitment 2020 Age Limit Details
The age limits for PNB specialist officers is given below .
|Sl no||Post||Age Limit|
|01||Manager ( All Disciplines )||Min -25 years|
|02||Senior Manager (All Disciplines)||Min- 25 years|
Relaxaxation in Upper Age Limit
Here is the complete details about relaxation in the upper age limit to apply for PNB SO Recruitment 2020
PNB SO Recruitment 2020 Salary
The salary for the PNB SO Recruitment 2020 is given below
- Manager – 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950
- Senior Manager-42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490
Application fee for PNB SO
- SC/ST/PWBD Category candidates- Rs 175/-
- All other Candidate – Rs 850/-
PNB SO 2020 Selection Procedure
The Selection procedure for all the post of PNB SO 2020 will be through online test / interview. The Test of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. in English and Hindi.There will be penalty for wrong answers of one fourth or 0.25 per Question.The written exam pattern is mentioned below.
How to Apply For PNB SO Recruitment 2020 ?
A candidate can apply for only one post and not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. The process to apply online PNB SO has been given below.
- Candidates have to register through Online on the official website of www.pnbindia.in . The Apply Online Link of PNB SO 2020 is given below.
- Then register yourself by giving all your correct details. You will get a registration id and Password.
- Go and Login with the user id and password.
- Fill up the remaining application by giving all your personal details and qualification details.
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Pay the required application fees.
IMPORTANT LINK FOR PNB SO RECRUITMENT 2020
PNB SO RECRUITMENT 2020 FAQs
Q . Can I apply for more than one post for PNB SO ?
A. No , You can apply only for any one post only .In case of multiple applications only the
latest valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charges paid for the other multiple registration(s) will stand forfeited.
Q. What is the selection process for PNB SO ?
The selection process can take an online written test / Interviews
Q . How to apply for PNB SO Recruitment 2020 ?
Interested candidate can be apply to the posts through the online mode from 8th september 2020 to 29th september 2020.