Goa Police Constable Recruitment 2021 Notification released for 773 vacancies in Goa Police Department. The Director-General Of Police, the government of Goa is inviting Offline applications for the posts of Goa Police Constable, Pharmacists, Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, Barber, Dhobi, Nursing Assistant and Sweeper vacancies by direct recruitment in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd India Reserve Battalions of Goa Police Department.
The Offline application process for the above Goa Police vacancies has already started. So the candidates who are looking for a career in the Goa police department can apply Offline from 12th October 2021 till the 8th of November 2021.
In this post, You will get complete information about Goa Police Recruitment 2021. So go read this post thoroughly to know the vacancy details, Eligibility criteria, Examination details of Goa Police Constable Recruitment 2021.
Goa Police Recruitment 2021 Overview
|Post Name||Constable and Others|
|No of vacancy||773 posts|
|Exam Date:||Release soon|
Goa Police Constable Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Lower Division Clerk||5|
Goa Police Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2021
Candidates need to fulfil the following eligibility criteria to become eligible for Goa Police recruitment 2021. The post wise educational qualification and age limits are given below.
|Police Constable||The candidate should be 10th pass from the recognized university|
|Pharmacist||The candidate should hold a B Pharma degree or diploma in pharmacy from the recognized university|
|Stenographer, LDC, Nursing Assistant, Mess Servant, Sweeper||The candidate should be 12th pass from the recognized university|
|Barber, Dhobi||The candidate should be 12th pass + ITI from the recognized university|
Goa Police Recruitment 2021 Age Limit:
Police Constable – 18 to 28 Years as of 8.11.2021.
For Other Post – Not more than 45 years as of 8.11.2021.
Age Relaxation applicable for Reserved Candidates as per Govt norms.
Goa Police Recruitmet Salary 2021:
|Post Name||Pay Scale & Level|
|Police Constable, Barber, LDC, Dhobi,||Rs. 19,900 – 63,200 (Level-2)|
|Pharmacist||Rs. 29,200- 92,300 (Level-5)|
|Stenographer||Rs. 25,500- 81,100 (Level-4)|
|Nursing Assistant, Mess Servant, Sweeper||Rs. 18,000- 56,900 (Level-1)|
Selection Process for Goa Police Recruitment 2021
- Pharmacist: Written-test
- Steno: Skill test and written exam
- LDC: Computer test and written test
- Barber, Dhobi, Mess servant, sweeper: Practical test
- Constable and Nursing assistant: Physical measurement (PM), Physical Efficiency Test and Written Test
The candidates need to pay the following application fees
- For General: Rs 200
- For SC/ST/OBC/EWS/Ex-Service man: Rs100
The application fee shall be paid at the time of submission of the application form.
How to apply for Goa Police Constable Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website which is citizen.goapolice.gov.in
- Click on the recruitment section
- Then Click on the Goa Police Constable Advertisement link.
- The advertisement along with the Application form will be downloaded.
- Then fill up the application form.
- Attach necessary documents to the application form
- then Submit the duly filled application form ay any collection center near you(check official notification for details) and pay the application fee on or before 08th November 2021