OSSSC Laboratory Technician Recruitment 202: The OSSSC is going conduct a recruitment written examination in the month of September to fill up 921 Laboratory Technician posts in various CDM, PHOs, and medical colleges and hospitals of Odisha. The Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission will release the official notification of Odisha Lab Technician in July First Week of 2023.
All interested candidates can apply for this post by visiting the official portal of OSSSC. In this post, we have covered all the details of the Odisha Lab Technician Examination 2023 including the Notification, Eligibility, Important Dates, Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, Exam Pattern, etc. Candidates who are willing to appear in the OSSSC Lab Technician 2023 Exam can go through this post to know everything in detail.
OSSSC Lab Technician Recruitment 2023 Overview
|DMLT or higher
|Mode Of Application
Odisha Laboratory Technician Recruitment Notification 2023
The OSSSC is all set to release the lab technician’s official notification in July first week. Candidates are advised to keep in touch with the official website to get updates.
|Starting Date for Registration/ Re-registration
|Last Date for Registration/ Re-registration
|Last Date for Submission of Registered Application
No examination fees are applicable for this recruitment examination.
There are a total of 921 Lab Technician vacancies available. These lab technicians will be recruited in all districts of Odisha. So kindly check the official notification for detailed Districtwise vacancy details.
The following eligibility criteria & educational qualifications are required for the OSSSC Lab Technician Recruitment Examination 2023. Check the eligibility details before filling out the online application form.
Educational Qualification Required for Lab Technician
- The candidate must have a minimum qualification of a Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology(DMLT) or higher like BMLT or MLT.
- The candidate must have registered in Laboratory Technician Council and possess a Valid registration certificate.
Age Limit for OSSSC Lab Technician Vacancy
The candidate must be of 21 years or above and the higher age limit for this post is 32 years. However, age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test
OSSSC Lab Technician Exam Pattern
As per the latest OSSSC Laboratory Technician Recruitment Examination notification 2023,
- The exam will be conducted offline mode. The question paper consists of a total of 100 questions and each question carries 1 mark.
- The questions will be MCQ type and each question carries 4 options out of which 1 option will be correct.
- For each correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded. There will be a negative marking.
- For Each wrong answer, 0.25 Marks will be deducted.
- The duration of the exam will be of 2 hours.
- The subject-wise question and mark distribution are as follows
|No of Questions
|Question from DMLT Syllabus
|English (10th Standard)
OSSSC laboratory technician salary
The pay scale for the OSSSC Laboratory Technician Job is Rs25500-81100 as per the pay matrix level 7 cell 01.
OSSSC Laboratory Technician Syllabus
According to the OSSSC Lab Technician notification, the syllabus for the written examination will be as per the syllabus of the Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology.
Check the detailed syllabus from the below link
How to Apply for OSSSC Lab Technician Vacancy 2023
- Go to the official website of the OSSSC. The direct application link is given below.
- Register or Reregister yourself in the OSSSC Portal.
- Apply for the lab technician post by filling up all the details.
- Upload all the documents and submit the application form.
- Then print out the confirmation page and keep it for future reference.
|Lab Technician Question Paper
|For more Job Updates
Some FAQs about Odisha Laboratory Technician
What is the salary of a Laboratory Technician in Osssc?
The Salary of an Odisha Laboratory technician ranges from Rs25500 to Rs81100 per month as per the OSRP Rule pay matrix level 7 cell 01.