OSSSC Lab Technician Recruitment 2021 Notification released for 1000 number of District Cadre Posts of Laboratory Technician. Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission is inviting applications from eligible candidates for filling up Lab Technician posts in various CDM, PHOs and medical colleges and hospitals.
The online Application for this Odisha Lab Technician Vacancy 2021 has started. All the interested candidates can apply for this post from 1st of December to 21st December 2021. In this post, you will get complete information about OSSSC Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2021.
OSSSC Lab Technician Recruitment 2021 Overview
|Post Name||Laboratory Technician|
|Qualification||DMLT or higher|
|Scale Pay||Rs 25,500-81,100|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
OSSSC Laboratory Technician Recruitment Notification Details
The OSSSC has released Advertisement No IIE-29/2020-1121(C) to fill up 1000 Lab Technician Posts. So let’s check all the details of the Odisha Laboratory Technician vacancy 2021.
|Starting Date for Registration/ Re-registration||1/12/21|
|Last Date for Registration/ Re-registration||21/12/21|
|Last Date for Submission of Registered Application||25/12/21|
|Admit Card||Jan 4th week|
No examination fees are applicable for this recruitment examination.
There are a total of 1000 Lab Technician vacancies available. These lab technicians will be recruited in all districts of Odisha. So kindly check the official notification for detailed Districtwise vacancy details.
The following eligibility criteria & educational qualifications are required for the OSSSC Lab technician Recruitment examination 2021. Check the eligibility details before filling the online application form.
Educational Qualification Recruired Lab Techinician
- The candidate must have a minimum qualification of Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology(DMLT) or higher like BMLT or MLT.
- The candidate must have registered in Laboratory Technician Council and possessed a Valid registration certificate.
Age Limit for OSSSC Lab Technician Vacancy
The candidate must be of 21 years or above and the higher age limit for this post is 32 years. However the age relaxation is available for reserved category candidates.
Selection process of OSSSC Lab Technician 2021
The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test
OSSSC Lab Technician Exam Pattern 2021
As per the latest OSSSC Laboratory Technician Recruitment Examination notification 2021,
- The exam will be conducted offline mode. The question paper consisting of a total of 100 questions and each question carries 1 mark.
- The questions will be MCQ type and each question carries 4 options out of which 1 option will be correct.
- For each correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded. There will be a negative marking.
- For Each wrong answer 0.25 Marks will be deducted.
- The duration of the exam will be of 2 hours.
- The subject-wise question and mark distribution is as follows
|Subject||No of Questions||Marks|
|Question from DMLT Syllabus||60||40|
|English (10th Standard)||5||5|
OSSSC laboratory technician salary
The pay scale for the OSSSC Laboratory Technician Job is Rs25500-81100 as per the pay matrix level 7 cell 01. The Initial consolidated monthly remuneration will be Rs9500/-
OSSSC Laboratory Technician Syllabus
According to the OSSSC Lab Technician notification, the syllabus for the written examination will be as per the syllabus of the Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology.
Check the detailed syllabus from the below link
How to Apply for OSSSC Lab Technician Vacancy 2021
- Go to the official website of the OSSSC. The direct application link is given below.
- Register or Reregister youself in the OSSSC Portal.
- Apply for the lab technician post by filling up all the details.
- Upload all the documents and submit the application form.
- Then print out the confirmation page and keep it for future reference.