Delhi Post Office Recruitment 2021 Free Job Alerts for 233 GDS Vacancy. Here you will get Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF & the Direct Link to apply for Delhi Post Office GDS Vacancies.
India Post has published a notification for the recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak for Delhi Postal Circle 2021. There are a total of 233 vacancy available for Branch Post Master(BPM),Assistant Branch Post Master(ABPM) and Dak Sevak Post.
As per the Employment newspaper, The Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 is live now. Interested candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria can fill up the application form. The application process will be live till 26th February.
Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 Overview
|Post Name||BPM,ABPM & Dak Sevak|
|Salary||Rs 10,000 to Rs 14,500|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Delhi Post Office Recruitment 2021 Details
Dear Aspirants, Please check the details before applying the application form. Here you will get all the details and syllabus of Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2021.
|Starting of Application||27-01-2021|
|Last Date to apply||26-02-2021|
|Last date for fee Payment||26-02-2021|
- UR/ OBC/ EWS Male Rs.100/-
- All Female/SC/ST and PH Candidates: Rs.0/-
Candidates can pay the fees via online using CC/DC/Netbanking and Offline by visiting nearest post office.
A student can fill upto 20 choices. For 5 choices the application fee is Rs 100.
|Post Name||No of Post|
|BPM,ABPM & Dak Sevak||233|
Delhi Postal Circle GDS Salary
- For Branch Post Master (BPM):Rs. 12000/- to Rs.14500/-
- For Assistant Branch Post Master(ABPM) & Dak Sevak (Dak Sevak): Rs. 10000/- to 12000/-
The following eligibility Criteria & educational qualification required for the Delhi Post Office Vacancy 2021
- The minimum and maximum of age for the purpose of engagement to GDS posts shall be 18 and 40 years respectively as on 27.01.2021.
- There is age relaxation applicable as per the laws.
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India.
- The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard as compulsory or elective subjects
Official Notification PDF
here is the link to download the official notification of Delhi Post Office GDS Recruitment 2021
The candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards.
How to Apply
Follow the below procedure to apply the Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 application form. Apply on or before 26th February 2021.
The Application Process Consists of three Steps
- Registration: Candidates need to register first by providing all the details
- Fee Payment: Then the candidate needs to pay the fee. for all Female/SC/ST and PH Candidates, this step is not required
- Online form fill-up: Then Step 2 Fill the Application. Step 2. Upload documents. Step 3. Submit Post preferences. Preview and take a print out.
Important Links For Delhi Postal Circle Job Vacancy
Check Out Other Job Vacancies
- OPSC Assistant Director of Sericulture Recruitment 2021; Apply online for 7 posts
- OSSSC Statistical Field Surveyor Admit Card 2021; Exam Date & Hall Ticket 2021
- Odisha RI Answer Key 2021; Download Answer key here
- Numaligarh Refinery Recruitment 2021: Apply for 66 Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) and Entry-level Officer vacancies
- OSSSC RI Admit Card 2021; Revenue Inspector Exam date & hall ticket 2021