Andhra Pradesh Post Office Recruitment 2021 Free Job Alerts for 2296 GDS Vacancy. Here you will get AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF & the Direct Link to apply for AP Post Office GDS Vacancies.
Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle has published a notification for the recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak for AP Postal Circle 2021. There are a total of 2296 vacancies available for Branch Post Master(BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master(ABPM) and Dak Sevak Post.
As per the Employment newspaper, The AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 is live now. Interested candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria can fill up the application form. The application process will be live till 26th February.
- AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 Overview
- Andhra Pradesh Post Office Recruitment 2021 Details
- Some FAQ about Andhra Pradesh GDS Recruitment 2021
AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 Overview
|Post Name||BPM,ABPM & Dak Sevak|
|Salary||Rs 10,000 to Rs 14,500|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Andhra Pradesh Post Office Recruitment 2021 Details
Dear Aspirants, Please check the details before applying the application form. Here you will get all the details and syllabus of Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment 2021.
|Starting of Application||27-01-2021|
|Last Date to apply||26-02-2021|
|Last date for fee Payment||26-02-2021|
- UR/ OBC/ EWS Male Rs.100/-
- All Female/SC/ST and PH Candidates: Rs.0/-
Candidates can pay the fees via online using CC/DC/Netbanking and Offline by visiting nearest post office.
A student can fill upto 20 choices. For 5 choices the application fee is Rs 100.
|Post Name||No of Post|
|BPM,ABPM & Dak Sevak||2296|
Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle GDS Salary
- For Branch Post Master (BPM):Rs. 12000/- to Rs.14500/-
- For Assistant Branch Post Master(ABPM) & Dak Sevak (Dak Sevak): Rs. 10000/- to 12000/-
The following eligibility Criteria & educational qualification required for the AP Post Office Vacancy 2021
- The minimum and maximum of age for the purpose of engagement to GDS posts shall be 18 and 40 years respectively as on 27.01.2021.
- There is age relaxation applicable as per the laws.
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India.
- The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard as compulsory or elective subjects
Official Notification PDF
here is the link to download the official notification of AP Post Office GDS Recruitment 2021
The candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards.
How to Apply
Follow the below procedure to apply the Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 application form. Apply on or before 26th February 2021.
The Application Process Consists of three Steps
- Registration: Candidates need to register first by providing all the details
- Fee Payment: Then the candidate needs to pay the fee. for all Female/SC/ST and PH Candidates, this step is not required
- Online form fill-up: Then Step 2 Fill the Application. Step 2. Upload documents. Step 3. Submit Post preferences. Preview and take a print out.
Important Links For AP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021
Some FAQ about Andhra Pradesh GDS Recruitment 2021
What is the salary of GDS in Post Office?
The Pay scale for Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak is Rs 10,000-14500
Is there any exam for GDS Post?
There is no Exam for GDS Posts. Candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards.