OSSC Traffic SI Recruitment 2022: Odisha Staff Selection Commission is inviting Online Applications from Eligible candidates for the post of Sub-Inspector of (Traffic) under State Transport Authority, (O), Cuttack.
The online application process for the Odisha Sub-Inspector of (Traffic) is going to start soon. Those candidates who are waiting for traffic SI jobs can bookmark this page by pressing the ctrl+D to get instant updates of the application date.
Here in this post, you will get complete information about the OSSC Sub-Inspector of Traffic vacancy details, Eligibility criteria, Selection Process, and Salary of the Odisha Traffic SI.
OSSC Traffic SI Recruitment Overview
|Post Name||Sub-Inspector of Traffic|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline|
|Salary||Rs. 25300/- per month|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Odisha Traffic SI Advertisement 2022 Details
Here we are providing all the details of the Odisha Traffic Subinspector recruitment 2022. So Check the application process, age limit, qualification, selection criteria, and the detailed application process which is given below.
|Starting Date for Registration/ Re-registration||Starting soon|
|Last Date for Registration/ Re-registration||—|
|Last Date for Submission of Registered Application||—|
- For Others: Rs. 200/-
- For SC, ST, PwD: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online by Using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
|Sub-Inspector of (Traffic)||09||Bachelor Degree in any discipline|
Category Wise vacancy details
|Category||No of Vacancy|
Odisha Traffic SI Salary Structure
The Initial Appointee salary of the candidates to the post As per Govt. in G.A. & P.G. Department Notification No. 28626/Gen. dated 27.10.2021 the salary is Rs. 25300/- per month (for 1st year). The post shall be guided by relevant recruitment Rule & the Odisha Group-B Posts (Contractual Appointment) Rules 2013.
Eligibility Criteria for OSSC Traffic SI
The following educational qualification and age criteria are required to apply for the Odisha Subinspector of Traffic Recruitment 2022.
The candidates should have a minimum age of 21 as of 1st January 2021 and should not be above the age of 32.
The Following educational qualification is required to apply for the Odisha Traffic SI Vacancy 2022.
- Candidates to be eligible to apply for the post must have passed Bachelor Degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce or equivalent examination from any recognised University from any recognised University.
- The candidate must have passed M.E standard/HSC examination with Odia as a language subject
Selection Process for OSSC Traffic SI Vacancy
The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of performance in the Written Examination, Physical, and Interview.
How to Apply for Odisha SI of Traffic Vacancy
- Go to the official application portal of OSSC which is ossc.gov.in
- Then Read the official notification of Odisha traffic SI recruitment Advertisement.
- Then Click on apply and and register yourself by providing all the details.
- Then Fill the application form by providing all the necessary details
- Pay the application fees if applicable
- then printout the confirmation page and keep it for your future reference.