OSSC Traffic SI Recruitment 2022: Odisha Staff Selection Commission is inviting Online Applications from Eligible candidates for the post of Odisha Sub-Inspector of Traffic under State Transport Authority, (O), Cuttack. The OSSC is going to conduct a recruitment examination to fill up these OSSC subinspectors of Traffic Vacancies.
The OSSC has released a detailed official notification for these vacancies. Interested candidates can fill up the OSSC Traffic SI online application form from 8th March 2022 till 7th April 2022.
Here in this post, you will get complete information about the OSSC Sub-Inspector of Traffic vacancy details, Eligibility criteria, Selection Process, and Salary of the Odisha Traffic SI.
Update: OSSC has released the Subinspector of Traffic Admit Card. Candidates can now download their OSSC SI traffic Admit card by visiting the official website of OSSC. The direct link is given in the last section of this post.
OSSC Traffic SI Recruitment Overview
|Post Name||Sub-Inspector of Traffic|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline|
|Salary||Rs. 25300/- per month|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Odisha Traffic SI Advertisement 2022 Details
Here we are providing all the details of the Odisha Traffic Subinspector recruitment 2022. So Check the application process, age limit, qualification, selection criteria, and the detailed application process which is given below.
|Starting Date for Registration/ Re-registration||08/03/22|
|Last Date for Registration/ Re-registration||07/04/22|
|Last Date for Submission of Registered Application||20/04/22|
- For Others: Rs. 200/-
- For SC, ST, PwD: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online by Using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
|Sub-Inspector of (Traffic)||09||Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline|
Category Wise vacancy details
|Category||No of Vacancy|
Odisha Traffic SI Salary Structure
The Initial Appointee salary of the candidates to the post As per Govt. in G.A. & P.G. Department Notification No. 28626/Gen. dated 27.10.2021 the salary is Rs. 25300/- per month (for 1st year). The post shall be guided by relevant recruitment Rule & the Odisha Group-B Posts (Contractual Appointment) Rules 2013.
Eligibility Criteria for OSSC Traffic SI
The following educational qualification and age criteria are required to apply for the Odisha Subinspector of Traffic Recruitment 2022.
The candidates should have a minimum age of 21 as of 1st January 2021 and should not be above the age of 38.
The Following educational qualification is required to apply for the Odisha Traffic SI Vacancy 2022.
- Candidates to be eligible to apply for the post must have passed Bachelor Degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce or equivalent examination from any recognised University from any recognised University.
- The candidate must have passed M.E standard/HSC examination with Odia as a language subject
Selection Process for OSSC Traffic SI Vacancy
The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of performance in the following tests
- Written Examination,
- Physical Measurement & Physical Test
- Certificate Verification & Viva voce
Odisha Subinspector Of Traffic Exam Pattern 2022
Here we are giving you a detailed analysis of the OSSC Traffic SI Exam Pattern of both Written Exam and Physical Tests. Candidates are advised to follow the exam pattern carefully and prepare accordingly to excel in the written examination.
- The OSSC will conduct the written examination with Objective Papers through CBRE (Computer Based Recruitment Examination) mode.
- The written examination comprises 3 papers each consisting of 100 marks.
- There will be two sitting of examination, in First sitting English and GK will be conducted and in 2nd Sitting Arithmetic will be conducted.
- The duration of the first sitting is of 2.5 hours and 2nd sitting is 1.5 hours.
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- There is negative marking applicable and for each wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
- The detailed subjectwise distribution of marks are as follows
OSSC Subinspector Of Traffic Syllabus 2022
Here we are providing you with the detailed Syllabus of the Odisha Traffic SI recruitment examination in PDF Format. Follow this Syllabus and prepare well for the upcoming OSSC Traffic SI Recruitment examination 2022.
Paper-1-English- 100 marks
Comprehension of a given passage, Usage & vocabulary, Knowledge of Grammar, Common error,
Direct Speech & Indirect Speech, Antonyms, Synonyms, etc.
Paper-II-General knowledge-100 marks
(i) General Science and recent scientific/Technological Development
(ii) Current events of Nation and International importance
(iii) History of India and Odisha
(v) Indian Polity and Governance
(vi) Indian Economy
(vii) Human rights;
(viii) Mental ability & Reasoning
Paper-III-Arithmetics-100 marks- duration- 90 minutes HSC standard-CBRE mode
Time & Distance, time & work, Decimal and fraction, percentage, profit and loss, average, simple &
compound interest, rate & taxes, mixture, partnership etc.
How to Apply for Odisha SI of Traffic Vacancy
- Go to the official application portal of OSSC which is ossc.gov.in
- Then Read the official notification of the Odisha traffic SI recruitment Advertisement.
- Then Click on apply and register yourself by providing all the details.
- Then Fill out the application form by providing all the necessary details
- Pay the application fees if applicable
- then print out the confirmation page and keep it for your future reference.