OSSC Programmer Recruitment 2022: OSSC is going to conduct a written examination to fill up two programmer vacancies in Odisha Staff Selection Commission.
The OSSC has already released the indicative advertisement for the OSSC Programmer Recruitment 2022. Soon the detailed advertisement will be released by the commission. So candidates are advised to bookmark this post to get instant updates about the OSSC Programmer vacancy application and Exam dates.
Here in this post, you will get complete information about the OSSC Programmer vacancy details, Eligibility criteria, Selection Process, and Salary of the OSSC Programmer Job 2022.
OSSC Programmer Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Qualification||B.Tech or BE Computer Science/IT|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
OSSC Programmer Advertisement 2022 Details
Here we are providing all the details of the Odisha Programmer recruitment 2022. So Check the application process, age limit, qualification, selection criteria, and the detailed application process which is given below.
|Starting Date for Registration/ Re-registration||Starting Soon|
|Last Date for Registration/ Re-registration||—|
|Last Date for Submission of Registered Application||—|
- For Others: Rs. 200/-
- For SC, ST, PwD: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online by Using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
OSSC Programmer Salary Structure
The monthly salary of OSSC Programmer is Rs 25300 for the first year as per Govt. in G.A. & P.G. Department Notification No.28626/Gen dated 27.10.2021. The pay is subject to revision as per the decision of the Government of Odisha from time to time.
Eligibility Criteria for OSSC Programmer
The following educational qualification and age criteria are required to apply for the Odisha Programmer Recruitment 2022.
The candidates should have a minimum age of 21 as of January 2021 and should not be above the age of 32.
The Following educational qualification required to apply for the OSSC Programmer vacancy 2022
- The candidate applying for the post must have passed B.Tech or B.E in Computer Science/ IT with 60% marks at B.Tech level or candidates having MCA(after B.Sc./BCA) with a 60% mark at the MCA level
- He/she must have passed the M.E standard/HSC examination with Odia as a language subject
Selection Process for OSSC Programmer Vacancy 2022
The Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance on the following test
- Practical Test- 100 Marks
- Viva Voce test -25 Marks
5 questions will be asked for the Practical test and each question carries 20 marks. The question will be asked from Database (MySQL), Designing a web-based on report or form, writing an operating system level or shell file and Questions from excel analytical tools.
How to Apply for OSSC Programmer Recruitment 2022
- Go to the official application portal of OSSC which is ossc.gov.in
- Then Read the official notification of Programmer Advertisement.
- Then Click on apply and and register yourself by providing all the details.
- Then Fill the application form by providing all the necessary details
- Pay the application fees if applicable
- then printout the confirmation page and keep it for your future reference.