OSSC Junior Clerk Previous Year Question Paper PDF: Odisha Public Service Commission is going to conduct a recruitment examination to recruit 19 Junior Clerks in the Under Directorate of Fisheries, F&ARD Department, Government of Odisha. The Odisha Junior Clerk Exam will be held on the scheduled date at various examination centres of Odisha. If you have applied for the OSSC Junior Clerk Vacancy then you can download the Odisha Junior Clerk Previous Year Question Paper from this Post.
There is a little time left for the Junior Clerk Preliminary Examination. So It’s time to get ready for the Odisha SSC Junior Clerk Recruitment examination. Make sure you prepare and Practice all the Odisha SSC Sample Paper to help you get ready for the exam. Those candidates who are appearing in the Odisha Junior Clerk CBRE exam should use this previous year’s question papers to improve their performance.
OSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment Overview
|Post Name||Junior Clerk|
|Qualification||Graduation with Computer Knowledge|
|Salary||Rs.19900 to Rs63200|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Odisha Junior Clerk Exam Pattern 2022
The Odisha Staff Selection will conduct multiple Computer-based Recruitment Examinations to shortlist the candidates for the posts of Odisha Junior Clerk.
The Selection Process will be a four-stage process. The detailed pattern of examination is given below
|Preliminary||General Awareness||100 Mark|
|Total 200 marks for Main Exam|
|Computer Skill Test||Basic Computer Skill||50 Mark|
- The Preliminary Examination will be qualifying in nature.
- Main Examination consists of both Objective and descriptive types of Questions.
- There will be a negative mark in the Written main examination.
Check the detailed Syllabus and Exam Pattern of the OSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment Examination from the below link
Benefits of Solving OSSC Junior Clerk Previous Year Question Papers
Solving the Odisha SSC Junior Clerk previous year’s question papers is essential for preparing for the upcoming Odisha Junior Clerk recruitment exam. Here are the most important reasons for doing so:
- These OSSC Previous Year Papers will help aspirants enhance their accuracy level.
- It will help aspirants enhance their approach to tackle different types of questions.
- Candidates can improve their speed and precision by practicing these Previous year Question Papers.
- These Previous Year questions will allow you to improve your time management and problem-solving capabilities.
- Previous questions can be practiced using the tricks and concepts learned during your preparation.
- OSSC Previous Year Papers will help you to get better acquainted with the difficulty level of the examination.
- After all, these Old question papers will give you an idea about the type of questions that are being asked in the OSSC Junior Clerk Exam.
OSSC Junior Clerk Previous Year Question Paper PDF Download Links
Here we are providing the pdf of Odisha SSC Junior Clerk Old question papers subject-wise. Download and practice properly to excel in the upcoming OSSC Examination.