OPSC OES Syllabus 2021 PDF: Odisha PSC is going to conduct Odisha Education Service Grade-II (School Branch) OES Examination to recruit 160 Education Service Officers. The candidates can prepare for the OPSC OES Recruitment Examination by following the latest Odisha Education Service Officer Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
So to help you to score well in the OPSC OES Exam, we are providing the latest Odisha OES Syllabus PDf and Exam pattern 2021. Candidates can download them by following this page.
OPSC OES Syllabus Overview
|Post Name||Odisha Education Service Officer(OES)|
|No of vacancy||160 posts|
|Qualification type||Bachelor and Master Degree with Education|
|Exam Date:||Release soon|
Odisha Public Service Commission is conducting a recruitment drive to recruit 160 Odisha Education Service Officers. The online application will start on 12th November 2021.
OPSC OES Exam Pattern 2021
Candidates for the posts of Odisha Education Service Officer will be selected on the basis of Performance in Written Exam and Viva Voce.
The written exam consists of three papers which are General English, General Knowledge and Education. Each Paper will be 2 hours in duration. The question paper consists of both objective and Subjective type questions.
The Exam will be qualifying in nature. The candidates who secure the minimum cut off mark (Set by commission) will be called for Viva Voce Test. The Viva-voce test will be conducted for 150 Marks.
The Written Exam will be conducted for 350 Marks. The English and General knowledge paper will have 100 marks each and Education Paper will have 150 marks.
OPSC OES Syllabus 2021
here we are providing the detailed syllabus of OPSC OES Exam 2021. Check the subject wise syllabus and prepare properly to excel in Odisha Education Service Officer Examination 2021.
Paper-I : General English Syllabus : 100 Marks
General English paper will be of +3 Degree level. The objective of this paper is to test the understanding and writing power in English
- An Essay of 50 Mark will be asked
- Precis Writing in English
- A letter Witting in English
Paper-II : General Knowledge Syllabus : 100 Marks
In General Knowledge papers, the questions will be asked from these subjects.
- Indian History,
- Current Affairs
- Scientific knowledge
Paper-III : Education Syllabus : 150 Marks
Education: The paper on Education will be of Post-Graduate standards carrying a maximum mark of 150. The subjects for this paper are as follows:
1. Philosophy of education
- Contemporary western educational thought & contemporary Indian educational thought.
- Education and society, social control, social change, process of socialization and modernization, determinants of culture, culture and education.
2. Educational psychology.
- Nature and scope of learning
- Theories of learning and laws of learning
- Transfer and training
- Motivation, functional autonomy of motives
(b) Individual differences
- Differences due to heredity & environment
- Types and extent of individual differences
- Educational provision for individual differences
(c) Intelligence- It’s nature and measurement, special abilities and their measurement- tests and their administration.
(d) Personality and its measurement
- Traits of personality
- Measurement of personality
- Mental health and adjustment
- Conflict, frustrations and complexes
- Defence mechanisms
- Behaviour problems in schools
- Teacher’s mental health
3. Educational administration and supervision
- Scope of educational administration and the factors determining it.
- Principles of educational administration in a democracy.
(b) Education control and management
- Educational authorities, Central, State and Local, their organization , powers & functions.
Important central agencies such as U.G.C., N.C.E.R.T.,
- All India Council for Technical Education.
- Concept, scope and principles
- Planning and Organization
For more updates check https://sarkarinaukry.com