OPSC OES Recruitment 2022; OPSC is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of 160 posts of Odisha Education Service Officer.
If you are searching for a Government Job under the School and Mass Education Government of Odisha, then it’s a golden opportunity for you. Go through the detailed OES official notification and apply by visiting the official website
Candidates having the required eligibility criteria and educational qualifications can apply online to this Odisha Education Service Officers Recruitment 2022.
Check the syllabus, exam pattern, Exam Date, & Previous year question papers of the OPSC Education Service Officer post.
OPSC OES Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Post Name||Odisha Education Service Officer|
|Qualification||Bachelor or Master Degree in Education|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|OPSC OES Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2022 PDF|
|Odisha Assistant Public Prosecutor Previous Year Question Paper|
Odisha Education Service Officer Recruitment Notification Details
Here we are providing all the details of the OPSC OES Vacancy 2022. So Check the application process, age limit, post-wise qualification, experience, selection criteria, and the detailed application process which is given below.
Important Dates for Odisha Education Service Officer Recruitment:
|Starting Date for Registration/ Re-registration||Soon|
|Last Date for Registration/ Re-registration||Soon|
|Last Date for Submission of Registered Application||Soon|
Application Fees for OPSC Education Service Exam
- For Others: Rs. 400/-
- For SC, ST of Odisha, PwD: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online by Using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
Vacancy Details of OPSC OES 2021
|Odisha Education Service Officer||160||Any Graduation|
Kindly check the official notification for category-wise vacancy details.
Salary Structure of Odisha Education Service Officer
The salary structure for OPSC OES is a Scale of Pay of Rs.44,900/- of Level-10, Cell- 01 of Pay Matrix under ORSP Rules, 2017 with usual Dearness and other Allowances as may be sanctioned by the Government of Odisha from time to time.
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha Education Service Officer
The following educational qualification and age criteria are required to apply for the OPSC OES recruitment 2022.
The candidates should have a minimum age of 21 as of January 2022 and should not be above the age of 32 years.
Age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories as per the law.
- Candidate Bachelor Degree in any discipline with master’s degree in Education OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education with Master’s Degree in any Discipline OR
- Integrated BAB.Ed or BSc.Bed from RI with Master degree in any disciplines
Selection Process for Odisha Education Service Officer Posts
The candidates will be directly recruited on the basis of performance in the Written Test and interview.
How to Apply for the Odisha OES Application Form
- Go to the official application portal of OPSC which is osconline.gov.in
- Then Read the official notification of Odisha Education Service Officer Posts.
- Then Click on apply and register yourself by providing all the details.
- Then Fill out the application form by providing all the necessary details
- Pay the application fees if applicable
- then print out the confirmation page and keep it for your future reference.