Odisha Postal Recruitment 2020: Odisha Postal Circle has published a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 2060 Gramin Dak Sevek(GDS), Assistant Branch Post Master, & Branch Post Master Post. The Postal Circle is inviting application from 10th Class Pass students to fill up all the vacancies. The Interested candidates who are seeking for 10th pass Jobs can apply for these posts.
Odisha Post Office recruitment Details
|Organization||Indian Post: Odisha Postal Circle|
|Job Type||Central Government|
|Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevak(GDS)|
|No of Post||2060|
|Starting Of Online Application||01/09/2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||30/09/2020|
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha Postal GDS Recruitment 2020
- Candidates must have 10th Pass
- Should posses basic computer knowledge
- Minimum Age limit is 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit 40years.
- There is an age relaxation applicable as per the rules.
- RS 100 for General/OBC candidates
- Nil for SC/ST/PwD candidates
Follow the below steps to apply for the Odisha Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy
- Visit the official Website of Indian Postal Recruitment https://appost.in/gdsonline/Home.aspx
- Read the detailed notification first.
- then Click on registration and register yourself by giving all the required information correctly
- Then click on fee payment option and pay the required fees. You can pay using DC/CC/Net Banking/UPI
- Then click on apply button and fill all your educational details, address and all.
- for document verification upload clear image of certificate, mark sheets and caste certificate.
- Then Choose your preference of post.
The selection for the Odisha Post Office Gramin dak Sevak vacancy will be carried out on the basis of merit list. The merit list will be determined on the basis of Marks obtained in 10th class.