NEEPCO Apprentice 2021; North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited is a Schedule –‘A’ “Mini Ratna” Category-I Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Power, Government of India. The Corporation is engaged in planning, designing & executing power projects of hydro, thermal & Solar and entering into Wind Energy Projects. The Corporation proposes to engage 94 (Ninety-four) apprentices for FY 2021-22 under the Apprenticeship Act 1961 for one-year apprenticeship training in the following trades for its different Plants/Projects/ Establishments.
NEEPCO Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 26-07-2021
- Last Date for Apply Online: 20-08-2021
Post Name: Graduate Apprentice (BE or equivalent Degree in Engineering) and Technician Apprentice (Diploma in Engineering or Technology)
State-wise Vacancy of Graduate Apprentice
State-wise Vacancy of Technician Apprentice
|Sr.No||Name of Discipline||Post in Electrical||Post in Mechanical||Post in Civil||Post in IT|
|1||NEEPCO Corporate Office, Brookland Compound, Lower New Colony, Shillong||2||1||6||–|
|2||Agartala Gas Turbine Combined Cycle Power Plant, Ramchandra Nagar||4||4||–||–|
|3||Assam Gas Based Power Plant, Bokuloni, District Dibrugarh||4||4||2||–|
|4||Doyang Hydro Electric Plant, Wokha, Nagaland||1||–||–||–|
|5||Kameng Hydro Electric Plant, Kimi, West Kameng District||2||2||–||–|
|6||Kopili Hydro Electric Plant, Umrongso, Dima Hasao, Assam||1||1||3||–|
|7||Pare Hydro Electric Plant, NEEPCO, Doimukh, Papum Pare District||1||–||–||2|
|8||Ranganadi Hydro Electric Plant, NEEPCO, Yazali (43 KM) Lower Subansiri District||–||–||–||4|
|9||Tripura Gas Based Combined Cycle Power Plant, Monarchak, Sonamura||2||2||–||2|
Eligibility for Graduate Apprentice
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology from a Statutory University.
- Candidates must have a degree in engineering or technology from an institution authorised to grant such degrees by a parliamentary act.
- The Central Government recognises graduate examinations of professional bodies as being equivalent to degrees.A sandwich course student who is undergoing training in order that he may hold a degree in Engineering or Technology as mentioned at (a) and (b) above.
Eligibility for Technician Apprentice
- A diploma in engineering or technology awarded by a state government-established State Council or Board of Technical Education.
- A university diploma in engineering or technology.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology from an Institute recognised by the State Government or the Central Government as equal to (a) and (b) above.
- ₹ 18,000/- per month for Graduate Apprentice
- ₹ 15,000/- per month for Technician Apprentice
- The candidate resident should be of India.
- Qualifying of Exam The candidate must have completed his/her Graduation/Diploma not before 30th November, 2018.
- Age limit: Maximum age limit should be 28 years as on 31-07-2021, and should not be less than 18 years. There is age relaxation as per Govt. of India rules for the candidates from Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Other Backward Classes/ Persons with Disability/ Ex-servicemen, as per applicable Govt. of India rules.
- As per the marks secured in qualifying the degree.
- First preference will be the candidates belonging to the State in which the Power Plant (s) is/ are located.